ID:2360263

So I have been making some rap songs for sometime now but all of them were so badly edited. This is my best one so far lol.
Cracka Brick did it better
When I first heard the beat I expected your delivery to be smooth. You were somewhat robotic. You'll want to learn how to flow without the small pauses after each line. If you're interested, I can link some artists that use similar type of beats.

Also, if you're looking to gather views, you'll need to rap about something people care about / can relate to. If you're doing it for fun then ignore that suggestion.

It takes time and practice, but you'll find your flow of you're serious enough.
In response to Calus CoRPS
Calus CoRPS wrote:
When I first heard the beat I expected your delivery to be smooth. You were somewhat robotic. You'll want to learn how to flow without the small pauses after each line. If you're interested, I can link some artists that use similar type of beats.
Spot on man! I am still working on better storytelling and flow. This song is my best editing wise so far(still crap though) but possibly the worst lyrically.

Also, if you're looking to gather views, you'll need to rap about something people care about / can relate to. If you're doing it for fun then ignore that suggestion.
Well sake of expression mostly.

It takes time and practice, but you'll find your flow of you're serious enough.

Yeah man! Thank you so much! This was awesome really. Great advice.
Not bad.
I think something that would help you is writing out your rhymes first when you are doing tracks. Free styling is good, however only after you've done years and years of practice.

Also you may want to look into different types of rhyming devices , alliteration for example . These help refine your skill.

Honestly I was expecting something horribly terrible but it actually works, your accent can be used to your benefit and once you clean up your flow and polish it a bit more you'd be great.

One other thing I noticed as that you may want to consider altering the hooks in some way with audio tampering , for instance raising the pitch or something.

Also , considering you did the music as well this is very nice. Keep doing what you're doing.
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
Not bad.
I think something that would help you is writing out your rhymes first when you are doing tracks. Free styling is good, however only after you've done years and years of practice.

Also you may want to look into different types of rhyming devices , alliteration for example . These help refine your skill.

Honestly I was expecting something horribly terrible but it actually works, your accent can be used to your benefit and once you clean up your flow and polish it a bit more you'd be great.

One other thing I noticed as that you may want to consider altering the hooks in some way with audio tampering , for instance raising the pitch or something.

Also , considering you did the music as well this is very nice. Keep doing what you're doing.

Thank you so much for such a detailed critique! I love it!

Tried to fix all of it in this track:

Let me know what you think