ID:2370095

Since I was 13. I remember the Zeta and then when Zeta 2 came out and it was so huge and I loved me some DBEO and mystic journey. I feel sad now seeing its not nearly as popular as it was when I was a kid.
I've been a member for a little over that time too. It's the lack of decent games being developed from what I've seen. At the moment BYOND looks more like a client to play Space Station 13 rather than a platform to play multiplayer games. I used to make games back in the day for BYOND and went on to make web games but I'm strongly considering coming back to BYOND for one final project.
Howdy fellow 2003er.
Mystic Journey... That sure does take me back... I still have a collection of old host files for it but that was one of the first games I played (that I remember anyways) but I loved that game. Had a really good crowd of people to.
I'm right at a decade too. Good times.
13 years this August. \o/
17 years and 16 days.

OLD FUCKS ASSEMBLE!

You conch'd?
10 years.
16 years today, apparently. The conch calls. Although ... kinda feels like cheating if you dip out for years at a time like I have.
13 years as of January
15 years by November 26/27th here.
Hit my 10 June 5th.
The conch signal! To the invisible boatmobile!
I started using BYOND in the year 2000 under the key Yalir. In 2001 I switched to this key. I think I've been around longer than nearly everyone on BYOND.
This account's 10th is coming up in September, but my original account is to be 13 years next month. Time flies..
Look at all these fellow old fucks. What are you guys doing these days? I remember you Ryuujin! I think you've played some of my games back in the day.

Apparently I was a member longer than I remember. My join year is 2001. Holy shit. 17 years. Time flies.
Haha, yeah I played some of your DB RP games that had MMO elements, such as NPCs to fight. One of the last ones I played even had a few quests. I couldn't get into Grand Journey because I liked playing an original character rather than reliving parts of DB/Z/GT story as one of the canon characters. One of your games was called Trunks Palace, and my character did the fusion dance with a canon character and pwned someone if I remember correctly.

Back in the early 2000s, I was in college. Now I work...nothing glamorous about my work, though. I'm not even doing what I studied for in college right now. I still play some DB RP games here, too.
In response to Ryuujin
Ryuujin wrote:
Haha, yeah I played some of your DB RP games that had MMO elements, such as NPCs to fight. One of the last ones I played even had a few quests. I couldn't get into Grand Journey because I liked playing an original character rather than reliving parts of DB/Z/GT story as one of the canon characters. One of your games was called Trunks Palace, and my character did the fusion dance with a canon character and pwned someone if I remember correctly.

Back in the early 2000s, I was in college. Now I work...nothing glamorous about my work, though. I'm not even doing what I studied for in college right now. I still play some DB RP games here, too.

Man, I wish I could remember that. So what happened to all the fan games on BYOND? I noticed there's a complete lack of them. Did Tom finally get tired of all the Zeta and Majins & Mystics rips?
In response to Kyuukei
There were legal issues with fan games so they are no longer available on the public index.
Page: 1 2 3 4