In response to digitalmouse
digitalmouse wrote:
Ter13 wrote:
17 years and 16 days.

Ha!

me: 17 years, 1 month, 13 days, 20 hours, 21 minutes, 39 seconds

That's it? Pshhhh. =P
17 years, 1 month, 10 days for me :)
16 years this upcoming December. This account doesn't reflect it as it wasn't my first (first one is long gone).
15 years. time flies.

i still have the source to one of my oldest byond games, maybe i should host it again for old time's sake.

still remember the byond hype over naruto wild draw, really regret losing the source to that one but at least the host files are still there. same for megaman legacy.
As of Monday it will have been fourteen years since I first created my account, meaning fourteen years programming. I thought it was fifteen years until the other day, but I made my account in 2005 and not 2004. Oh well, long time regardless.
Man, time freaking flies, doesn't it?

Hey Popisfizzy, been awhile since I seen that handle.
In response to Kyuukei
Kyuukei wrote:
What are you guys doing these days?

Cooking for a living, playing in a band (album dropping this summer!), enjoying life as a 30 year old with no kids.
Its crazy to think I have been on this platform for 11 years and not once have I ever breached into the forums section of BYOND.... I miss the good ole days of finding a DBZ or Naruto RIP and just going to town with fellow friends from other games. Wish this website was as busy as it used to be.
I too, hail from the early 2000s. Nice to see many old players, though I don't recognize any of you.

I really want to find an old DBZ side scroller game that had sprites from DBZ Hyper Dimension. It had 3 vertical spaces. Saibamen in the starting area that were almost impossible to kill.

It seems a majority of the games I used to frequent are now removed from BYOND or inactive. :(
16 years this July. W00T.
In response to Vocal_nebula
Vocal_nebula wrote:
16 years this July. W00T.

The Legend.
14 years. Not sure if it counts when you haven't been active in 5 years or so. But I had a lot of fun with you all!
14 years coming up on 15 years. I definitely am guilty of vanishing for years and failing to release projects :\.
In response to Calus CoRPS
Calus CoRPS wrote:
14 years. Not sure if it counts when you haven't been active in 5 years or so. But I had a lot of fun with you all!

I find it amazing that after all this time I still see you around. I think we lost contact ~4yrs ago. How've you been?!
In response to Calus CoRPS
Been here since 2004 - various alts. My first account was http://www.byond.com/members/killerdragon (I forgot the password, and also I was literally 12 when I made it).

This community is a solid ground as to getting me into software engineering (now my profession). :) But alas, I log in maybe twice a year just to check the forums.
In response to CauTi0N
CauTi0N wrote:
Calus CoRPS wrote:

I find it amazing that after all this time I still see you around. I think we lost contact ~4yrs ago. How've you been?!

We should keep in contact outside of BYOND. I've been good, a lot has changed since we last spoke. How have you been?
17 years :|
March 2008... I recently had like a flashback moment and decided to go back to a game I used to play's (Naruto the final battle) forum.. It's surreal. I started playing that game at 9 years old. Those guys practically raised me. Left a little message just in case anyone ever drops by again. I don't think I'll ever forget BYOND. I remember constantly waiting for Yut Put's games lol. Now I'm down this rabbit hole, I can't believe I actually remember my login info.
12 years here lurked a little longer
Page: 1 2 3 4