imgur is an image host.

sharex is more or less a snipping tool.

You can use both at the same time, or you can use imgur without sharex, or you can use sharex and not use imgur.

Also, Windows 10 comes built in with a snipping tool, so you really don't need sharex at all unless you want the additional convenience. Just press Ctrl+Printscreen, snip, then paste into imgur.
ShareX + Imgur master race
In response to Ter13
ShareX is the snipping tool that you can configure to automatically upload your snips to any available site depending on the type of snip. I have images (including gifs) go to imgur (where inactive uploads don't expire), videos go to streamable, zips go to puush. They're all connected to my accounts, too.

Immediately after I capture something, the link to it gets copied to my clipboard automatically, rather than the content itself, making it easier to share anywhere that supports posting links (i.e. everywhere).

You can enable a confirmation dialog if you don't want it to be automatic or you want to change the behavior (like save the file locally but don't upload it), but it's an Enter key away from going through with it.

ShareX is good stuff.
Yeah me and imgur don't get along lmao I'll stick to what I know xD I have however made it so you can view my stuff in full size

In response to Gold94
Drooling over this! <3

Gold94 wrote:
Yeah me and imgur don't get along lmao I'll stick to what I know xD I have however made it so you can view my stuff in full size

I do have a Demo for the library I am working on.

http://www.byond.com/developer/Taitz/RealmsDemo

In response to A2J2TIWARI
A2J2TIWARI wrote:
Drooling over this! <3

Gold94 wrote:

:) I got wayyyyy better to come hahaha already made a bunch of the art just doing all of it myself so it takes that little longer ya'know

Gotta work on the timing and whatnot but yeah :p

https://streamable.com/3vhg1

Menu stance/animation/lighting to show that you're in a menu.

You won't see this very well on your own character since your menu will be coming up onto the screen when it plays, but other players will see it clearly. I'm also setting up an animation for the player character to rest their weapon on their shoulder as well, randomly picking between the poses when entering the menu.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
https://streamable.com/3vhg1

Menu stance/animation/lighting to show that you're in a menu.

You won't see this very well on your own character since your menu will be coming up onto the screen when it plays, but other players will see it clearly. I'm also setting up an animation for the player character to rest their weapon on their shoulder as well, randomly picking between the poses when entering the menu.

Right image?
Streamable died on that link for some reason. Here's a discord link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455072955672690699/ 583046787145924628/2019-05-28_17-08-11.mp4

Edit: Added another pose for the gun arm and adjusted the timing and smoothing of some of the animations - https://streamable.com/7u8k6
(moving when talking isn't permanent ofc)

well thanks to that latest update things no longer go white before transparent when I use animte() so that just feels a lot better I thought I messed it up somewhere and couldn't figure it out lool changed the ugly roofing from the buildings to something a bit more... realistic, even still I'm not happy with my color choices I'm probably going to mess around with them, added quest objective markers, so now instead of the blue markers above NPCs heads just being there to tell people it's an NPC it goes gold when they're you're quest objective, same will apply to AI, added in a weapons expert NPC for me to start pixelling, programming and testing weaponry ;)
It's really cool! Although, I went through a portal and was surrounded by walls and got stuck! But other than that nice work :P
In response to Taitz
Working on a tile based procedurally generated map system.

(Screenshot is of the minimap functionality, the actual walkable map part is not even remotely done. Green dot is where you spawn, red dot is the level exit)

So far I'm split between cleaning it up and making a Library out of it when I'm done, cleaning it up and implementing it into the monster RPG I've had on the backburner for like 4 years, and just saying screw it, I'm done with the fun part, I don't want to do the tedious part of making a small 15x15 maptile for every intersection type (and even more if I want differentiation in different tiles of the same directional orientation)

The next steps on this project are as follows:

- Make levels transverseable
- stress test level generator
- Minimap indicator for player position
- System to handle "special" tiles which can handle things like treasure chests, merchants, healers, etc. Also these should show on the minimap.

Still a very raw version of my gathering and inventory system but :p getting there

of course I intend to add a wait time, be in the bounds and have a state where the base is hammering away at the objects with whatever tools are required

Drop destroys items, you're able to give items to people just by dragging the item onto them and a similar window appears asking how many you wish to give

still working
Page: 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 ... 349 350 351