18 5% (13)
18-21 21% (49)
22-25 28% (63)
26-29 12% (28)
30-35 9% (22)
35-40 0% (2)
40+ 3% (7)

Login to vote.

It's time to find out if everyone on BYOND is actually a ten year old nerd virgin homosexual flaming brony.

Starting of course, with the 10 year old part. So pony up, what's your age? (pun intended)
24 :D
My Byond age is 18 years and 2 days.
21 boutta be old
Only because there was no option for 50+ ;)
We're all getting old.
I realize this in not really a valid poll, only applies to people who frequent the 'Off Topic' forum, and people could be lying, but it's kind of interesting that about half of the respondents are 26 and older and only one is a minor.
Rumor has it Lummox plans on passing down BYOND to his grand-kids.
In response to Flick
It's definitely a surprise that most responses indicate a mature user base. I expected a younger turnout.

I didn't include detailed options for older users because the options were limited to something like 14 or 15 choices and I assumed most users were young. It's an interesting result.
It's definitely a surprise that most responses indicate a mature user base.

What are you trying to say?

In response to Ter13
Ter13 wrote:
What are you trying to say?

I"m surrounded by old people Absolutely nothing.
In our defense, we were young when BYOND was new. We didn't choose old age. Old age chose us.

p.s. I'm 30.
In response to MisterGoober
MisterGoober wrote:
In our defense, we were young when BYOND was new.

I wasnt...

#514 Byond Forum Medals for yearly milestones plox
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
MisterGoober wrote:
In our defense, we were young when BYOND was new.

I wasnt...

Never were.

In response to Nadrew
My name is Benjamin Buttons.
29 soon. Uhg.
25, started byond at 10/11 years old...holy shit. found this place because at the time I was coding and spriting my own RPG fangames [DB, FF and custom games] in rm2k/rm2k3 and accidentally found byond. Ironically I stopped the developing and didn't get into that side of byond, always been a player!
Page: 1 2