Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Italiana No Rhapsody

by Roxas
Katekyou Hitman Reborn: Italiana No Rhapsody
A Text Based Katekyou Arena, emphasis on text based.
can i host cuase i cant join roxas server
i willl paly
THATS HARSH ROXAS JUST LET SOMEONE ELSE HOST SO THAT WE CAN HAVE FUN lol
If u can try and bring it back, missing it so much lately
It was up the past few days Gageri but no one played.
Dang, if i knew i'd be there, but one person wouldn't really help. IF it comes back up maybe an announced date would show you how many ppl r interested. As much as i want it to be back, i fully understand that the community it was based around kinda died. So im not expecting anything, it was a fun game
:D
Ugh crap, Who used backup(I know it's someone in the Millefiore family :\)
Roxas!!!!! I love your game so much I'm advertise your game in other website with the hardcore khr like myself,I found website over 10,000k people and still active. Expect getting 50+ online again, wish me luck and please if they hOw to play told to put // learn how to play peace Advertising time :p
Damn Millefiore jerks.
In response to Coolcomes
Well thanks, um...I think?
Uh o.o, Did someone use backup
Server back up. Did some maintenance so hopefully some of the lag and freezing issues are gone.
Hope this game is online at least once every week, This game is amazing Great work Roxas, I also suggest takeing out back up for the time being.
Rosas are you going to release host files?
Leo says he wants to play... you cant host it for a little bit and then shut it off it hurts me heart :C
P.S. host it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, he's off to that one place until he lands on thursday or something
I'm in Vancouver until the 5 or 6th, I should be able to host then. Depend how things go either I or Jeral will become the permanent host, assuming people actually play it. Also the games fourth birthday will coming up this month, so, expect an event.

UPDATE: We flew home because we didnt want to be stuck in Canada on an American National Holiday. Especially like...the most important one there is.
Holy finally don't stop hosting coming on on iPod
Jeral is the new host so if the server is ever down it's his fault I swear. As per the disclaimer I gave you all, since Jeral is host there will be less updates but most likely more up time. Other than that if you want information on updates and such talk to me in game.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5