Naruto Supreme Chaos

by Naruto 5292
Naruto Supreme Chaos
Awesome Updates! Great Players! Lots of Fun
Can hosting with "Play in wedclient" cause lag or have any disadvantages?
If anybody can get in touch with Naruto5292 or the owner of this game can you please tell him that his game is up and we are waiting for him.
Will someone please send me host files to this game I will host it 24/7!!!
In response to Narutodude57
Narutodude57 wrote:
Will someone please send me host files to this game I will host it 24/7!!!

Check your pager I sent the host files
In response to BlessOhSoPretty
BlessOhSoPretty wrote:
If anybody can get in touch with Naruto5292 or the owner of this game can you please tell him that his game is up and we are waiting for him.

You still trying to buy the game? msg me if u are? either on BYOND or instagram
and its down again.
In response to AlphaBX369
Found a way to auto boot server so if it crashes, just heck the hub to see if another sever goes up within a minute or two
down again
Games still down
Is this game lacking a host or what? Dead??
In response to DarkInsaneRev
DarkInsaneRev wrote:
Is this game lacking a host or what? Dead??

The game is up. It went down temporarily due to the host having internet connectivity issues but its back up
Hello, game went down. If this helps notify you then great lol.
essa e uma nova versao do nss?
In response to Pitinho2020
Pitinho2020 wrote:
essa e uma nova versao do nss?

Yes new version of NSS. This game is based on NSS source and has been updated heavily over the years
If your interested in playing the game and see it offline for a while (months) do not worry. I usually bring the game back up every summer (Around April or May) so any old friends that see this or new players that want to try it don't worry. NSC wont be going anywhere
Join the discord for all the latest information on the game. Any old players feel free to msg the discord or msg me privately to catch up. Discord: https://discord.gg/zKDpGJh
Best naruto byond game
In response to Vacagloriosa
Vacagloriosa wrote:
Best naruto byond game

Thanks! For anyone looking around on the fourms - we're still here! Always updating and looking for new content to add. Join and see what the hype is about
Game is going down for a bit - taking a break from BYOND. We'll be back sometime in in spring or summer
Game will be back soon - still working on updates. Join the discord to stay up to date
Page: 1 2 3 4 5