ID:2548995

Add Byond to Chrome Os PLZZZz

Not feasible.
Bruh
Im just tryna play some games on chrome if they dont add this shit to chrome then I aint going on it again
and Im tryna play this naruto game
ChromeOS is not a Windows-based operating system and BYOND only supports Windows.
FUCKED UP!
Should've thought about this before getting a ChromeOS laptop.
Does Chrome even allow native applications?
You would have to install Crouton, then Wine on top of that to run Windows applications. Since BYOND has been known to work on Wine, there's a good chance of this working, if you are willing to deal with an annoying warning every time you start the Chromebook. This procedure could delete all local data so back it up before doing anything like this. This could also void the warranty, so continue at your own risk!
Has there been a update on the chrome situation
I would not think so, no. I would not expect BYOND to be able to operate natively on Chrome OS .... ever?
Eh it is still a lost cause that could end up working some day
In response to Kakuzucash
No it isn't. This will never happen.
ChromeOS is about to be deprecated in favor of Fuschia anyway. Most Chrome apps are going the way of the dodo as Chrome app support is officially ending this year on all major OSes. You'll have to make a switch eventually.
In response to Major Falcon
Hi @Major,

Falcon wrote:
ChromeOS is about to be deprecated in favor of Fuschia anyway.

Your LINUX support on this MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017) graphics processing unit goes well but Fuchsia? That's a type of kernel, right? What sorts of people would find BYOND (Build Your Own Net Dream) On-Topic with Fuchsia?

Would you help my PixelBook establish (is that the right word?) Fuchsia after BYOND runs the Linux files on my computer, please?
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:

Is this really how you respond to client complaints? Dude, people are trying to use your software.
In response to Cyberlord34
Cyberlord34 wrote:
Lummox JR wrote:

Is this really how you respond to client complaints? Dude, people are trying to use your software.

It's a request not a complaint, and it's not a feasible one. The reasons why it can't be done were already explained, and he still wouldn't take no for an answer. I wasn't being rude to him or anything, just putting a lid on the topic.
In response to Lummox JR
The reasons why it can't be done was definitely explained, but not by you, and not until the original poster was made out to be a fool by you with no actual response given. It took the original poster three posts for an actual response to be given, and thank god Nadrew came in and did his job (thank you nadrew). It is your software, Lummox, people want to understand and use your software, Lummox, and if the person explaining it to them doesn't even want them to understand it then why are they going to want to use it?

It's not a feasible complaint? Not everybody is a veteran in the tech industry, sometimes your job is to relay information to people who aren't privy to the knowledge you have. That's your job.
Page: 1 2