Dungeon Master

by Ginseng
Dungeon Master
RTS/RPG Dungeon simulation game. How evil a Dungeon Master will you be?
To the host of whatever its called. the newer version, you need to take the sound file out, seems to be making all sorts of lag, even with the sound off and DL off...
BRING BACK DOCTOR'S SERVER... PLEASE
As I recall Felix asking for it quite a while ago, and I recently found it again myself, uploaded Felix's Freerun, should be clean and unedited, don't recall messing with it too much.

Edited by Godsring:Link invalid please repost with a new link.
Development of Dungeon Master is still in progress stay tuned to the hub for updates.
Hey Ginseng,

Thanks for keeping this alive. I only ever played Dungeon Master randomly once or twice with no idea what I was doing,but its stuck with me forever. Keep up the good work & Thanks.
this game was the best
I'm a coder looking for a host to help revive this game, PM if interested
Likly to host Doctor's variation (with all the tech and rare races) for anyone interested.
In response to AlmightyDarkSon
AlmightyDarkSon wrote:
Likly to host Doctor's variation (with all the tech and rare races) for anyone interested.

hey, could i get the host files or if you have it the source code for that variation? would love to be able to edit or host it etc
that would be amazing i love docs
all tho i miss the version with the god races thats was the most fun.
Sad this game is never up. I miss playing esp the expanded races like sand kings
does any one have the source i would love to host or even just play single player
In response to Ravenyachiru
iv linked the files before in here, ill do it one more time i guess

https://github.com/DuncanFairley/Dungeon-Master

https://github.com/Firecage/Dungeon-Master

one of them has a problem where you cant pickup stone, but ya
In response to Assasinwar9
thank you so much ^.^
I am attempting to revitalize the game with old source and will be hosting for testing here and there. Feel free to provide feedback for further improvement and development!
In response to Assasinwar9
Assasinwar9 wrote:
AlmightyDarkSon wrote:

hey, could i get the host files or if you have it the source code for that variation? would love to be able to edit or host it etc

I still have the host files if You are interested. Its programed with only myself and the doc as Owners/admins however.
Looking for a host to host The Doctors Version - He lost the source code so there is likely not to be any kind of update top the game but as far as I remember there aren't any game-breaking bugs. As stated below (Almighty is my alt) Only I am programmed as an admin/owner but I don't mind doing things according to the host's wishes (Within limits).

At some point, I am sure I can figure out, if it's even possible, how to add more admins but till then.
In response to Son_blue
Heya if you or anyones ever hosting the game let me know. I can most easily be contacted via discord at Amamiya#1717
In response to Felix Rose
Push is broken can u fix it?
hey everyone, checkout my lasts posts where i ask for suggestions and the latest changes on the source code :wink:
Page: 1 2 3