Cuban, it's actually good advice on which he can improve. YOU need advice on your work. Go troll somewhere else. Art isn't about bashing other people's creations, it's about giving helpful critique which helps them become a better artist overall. That's why you're still in the BYOND level state of mind type artist. Being a good critique person is also part of being a good artist. And that is OBVIOUSLY something you lack, so you should go practice.
Tangents...
WOWs. .. .i don't get you Pixel Artist nowadays with your smart mouths and stuff xD. I Pixel Art for fun lolz unlike .. most you guys who pixel art to tell other pixel artists they are doing things wrong xD this is not clearly at most you guys but it is directed at most you guys lols. Also seriously if you guys are going to compete who is better at pixel artist open up a contest or somthing that'll prove somthing :P
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
Bad Pixel Artists giving advice to bad pixel artists.

Not directed at myself I hope.
In response to UPD4T3
I presumed he was talking to me, as I was the crit directly above him, nevertheless he has no right to say that to either of us, considering his lack of ability, not to mention his inability to use manners.
Uhm even though I get along with CB(until he allowed racism on hisgame) But didnt you want vixi to help with your game?
In response to Skyiden
Skyiden wrote:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I went tad bit overboard, but I presume you know what I am mean.

Sorry and no disrespect, but I just cannot seem to get the part where this is C&C. Must be just me though, or maybe it's SO advanced that I think myself and other less experienced pixel artists who are NO where near your level will have some trouble understanding. Maybe you can try providing some sort of explanation or perhaps a better example, because as I'm SURE, this wasn't your intention, but as is right now it looks a "bit overboard", but wait you knew that but still it just has no relevance, and in other words, a bit of self ego boost if you will. Like i said that is just what it APPEARS to be of course I'm sure you didn't mean for that, which is why you made a completely different comment just to explain it. Again, apologies in advance, you are a great asset to these art posts and I hope you keep going and giving your two cents of vast experience where you may. :)
Yut Put wrote:
but honestly if you're not going to make a game with it then there's no reason to be posting these in the first place... you can learn human anatomy and perspective on actual art forums

What gives you that idea? He can do as he wishes and just because "he isn't" making a game with it - you don't wish for it to be on the Art&Sound Category? O do please tell.

@ Cubanbling
(Sorry, don't know how to quote people yet lol)

It's true that Sky didn't elaborate on his edit. But I did get what the edit was trying to say. Maybe he thought Vix would understand the issues by just looking at it.

But here are the things he meant to say in the edit:

- Perspective.
- Anatomy issues.
- Color choice and contrast.
- Light source.

Hope it helps you make it clear.
In response to Jordan11
Jordan11 wrote:
@ Cubanbling
(Sorry, don't know how to quote people yet lol)

It's true that Sky didn't elaborate on his edit. But I did get what the edit was trying to say. Maybe he thought Vix would understand the issues by just looking at it.

But here are the things he meant to say in the edit:

- Perspective.
- Anatomy issues.
- Color choice and contrast.
- Light source.

Hope it helps you make it clear.

On the far right on their post is a chat-balloon with >"< inside of it.
Nice start, see good potential.
Opinions!
In response to Skyiden
Skyiden wrote:

@ the left one, thats the coolest base I've ever seen. I wonder why
In response to Tor Crowley
Tor Crowley wrote:
Skyiden wrote:

I presume it is because all others suck.
In response to Tor Crowley
Tor Crowley wrote:
Skyiden wrote:

Sorry, my sarcasm radar is broken, your going to need to elaborate lol.
It...it just...looks like Gigi :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K01P3xli7Y

oink,oink
Page: 1 2