Will there be pbag support in the Flash client or will that be delayed as well?

But no, I am huge on interfaces - I can't even imagine making a game without one. Don't care about browsers but grids almost always go into my games so hopefully "eventually" won't be too long. Good to know alerts will be customizable, I wanted to change simple things like that for a while now.
Can't wait for the Flash version.
Nice. 'Game has to be listed in-order to create a Stand Alone for it.' In other words, pay or gtfo. Same thing with hubs, right?
In response to Arcangelx16
You have to be a BYOND member to both create hubs and submit them for review. So for the most part, yes.
In response to LordAndrew
LordAndrew wrote:
You have to be a BYOND member to both create hubs and submit them for review. So for the most part, yes.

It is retarded that I cannot make a Stand Alone of my project because I am not a member.
Arcangelx16 wrote:
LordAndrew wrote:

It is retarded that I cannot make a Stand Alone of my project because I am not a member.

What's retarded is that Tom is surviving off of Ramen because he barely gets any income from BYOND, and he is still dedicated to keeping the software free and helping us out.
I'm getting a membership after this contest anyway. I doubt he is really starving to that extent.
Does he seriously eat Ramen every night or was that just a joke he came up with? Lol.
He was trying to make a joke about Wikipedia's thing. 'A message from the founder.'
More YouTube update videos (with commentary), someone.

Please, for the ADD Generation!
Why should you get free access to software which requires someone to use their time and money, in order to create?

Sounds kinda greedy on your part, sir!
Gonna b pretty awesome
yes
Cool...I thought that the rumors from chatterz were just rumors. They told me it would be a couple of months. We'll I didn't it's real.
AWESOME
Hows the flash client coming along? Any major updates?
good
This is really slick!
In response to Gughunter
Gughunter wrote:
This is really slick!

Guy T. lives!
Now that Interfaces are removed "temporarily", it is time for the programmers to center more on the On-Screen HUDs. Will look really better if they are done properly, lol.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8