We say red, white and blue for our flag to :) (the norwegian flag)
Seems we all use black background, although I tend to prefer it with bright text.

Do we all code at night or something? Because that's my primary reason, its easier on the eyes.

(Hides all the mistakes too).
Mine is inspired mainly by LITE-BRITE. I was always fascinated with it as a child.
In response to Acebloke
I don't leave my lights on. It's a lot easier on the eyes than the default. And no color combination, unless the text and background match, will hide your mistakes.
My Mom said she bought me a Lite Brite and I only played with it one time and never picked it back up.
In response to Makeii
Oh wow blue on blue, the light blue is ok but the one you are using for functions and variables is terrible how do you read that?
My gamma is [freaking] low on my computers, and it makes the dark blue BG look even darker.
In response to Makeii
I always used the default colors, but recently I tried messing with them. I love the coolness/hacker factor of dark backgrounds but sometimes they can be really jarring, especially after staring at it for long hours. I kept going back and forth with dark and light backgrounds, and eventually...I ended up with the default colors! Completely by accident! (well, the background was a light color instead of white but it was still funny)

Anyway, I just came up with this one and I think I'm going to use it:

P.S. Yes I know I should organize my files :(
I know this is an older thread but I thought I'd try make a scheme. I usually use the default, but this is the best I've got. Inspired by a few I saw in the thread. I'm actually going to use this now, I really like it.

I like your colour scheme, Red. Reminds me of my older one.
I just can't stand the default font. Too boxy and hard to read for me.
In response to Kumorii
Thanks, yeah the default font is a taste only acquired I think. I've spent so much time with it I don't really mind but I like some of the other font's I've seen in the thread. Might have to try some different ones. I just like readability and clarity.
Definitely sounds cool.

I edited out some file paths on the last one.
Right Click>Copy.

Then Right Click>Paste when you find where you want to place it. You can even rename it. Then when you want to use it, move it back and replace the information in the file, or the file all together.
In response to NNAAAAHH
Hey thanks Nah, I was wondering if it was just laying around.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Really you have code indent >> things on? (forgot the name :( )

I find it messy personal preference though.

This is my DM :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How did no one notice this? --^ So what do I win for noticing this?
In response to Shadowkaroth
Congratulations, you won a bonus +10 internets.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Font is Rosewood Std Regular 14.

I LOST IT. LMAO
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6