Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
ID:923734

I will no longer be working along with Chris to complete the game, or any game for that matter. This isn't the end of Spirit Age however, I'll be working to get a better playing game that isn't focused around aesthetics.

On another note. a lot of art has gotten done during Chris' hiatus along with a lot more renewable content that never made it into the game. I'm still pretty excited and motivated about finishing the game.

I'm sorry to hear that, but really glad your still motivated. I'd hate to see another good game go to waste.
yeah, it was a tough decision but it had to be made sooner or later.
Zane if you are really serious about finishing a game I suggest partnering up with Pride Ravanok. I think one of the few developers here actually worth anything.
Your artwork is beautiful. (no homo) And I always look forward to seeing any work you do. Can't wait to see what you have in store!
im still going to try and make something of spirit age.just not with Chris.
So wait your quitting because of Chris in activeness or am I missing something?
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
So wait your quitting because of Chris in activeness or am I missing something?

im not quitting spirit age, im simply not working with Chris.
<-- Whats to know what happened :( I love a juicy story and being nosey so spill the beans ZANE!
Chris pretty much screwed you out of many of your projects you teamed up for. Pick your partners carefully. Otherwise, just learn your own programming. I have to do the same.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
I have to do the same.

Towards Lige?
Nah, just in general.
In response to Cubanbling
Cubanbling wrote:
Zane if you are really serious about finishing a game I suggest partnering up with Pride Ravanok. I think one of the few developers here actually worth anything.

I told him the same thing on MSN. >.>
Guys i don't think he's trying finish any game he's trying to finish This game.He just doesn't want to finish it with Chris. Cause like most people on here they only care ONLY about the looks..
In response to King_LiOnZ
King_LiOnZ wrote:
Cubanbling wrote:

I told him the same thing on MSN. >.>

Heck, screw that. Go to Aaiko and work on Teridal.
I think he's asking, would any programmers like to work with him and finish creating this game.
Every obstacle is an opportunity for success.
^ Unless that obstacle is AIDS.
In response to Ninjafro
Ninjafro wrote:

In response to Ninjafro
Ninjafro wrote:

The irony.
Page: 1 2