BYOND: Martial Arts

by Ganing
BYOND: Martial Arts
A text-based martial arts game. Travel around the world, train, challenge friends, enter weekly tournaments, become the greatest there was. Do it now.
Couldn't figure out the bug report part of the forum, so I'll post here instead. Since about a week ago, no matter what I do, when I try to randomly train my attributes, it only counts towards what I've selected as my active training attribute. I wish I could say more on what I was doing when it started happening, but I'm pretty sure it was when I was traveling while training.
Yeah, it's a bug. I can't fix it right now because the update I've been working on is gonna be huge and I don't want to compromise it. But it will be fixed in the next update! ;)
I gotcha. Just as long as it's a known issue. I'll just treat it as a slow form of focused training for now.
awesome update
Thanks. Worked hard on it!
Ok ; I'm proud to say that I will be hosting this game some-what 24/7 (It may randomly D/C over night (EST -5:00)) But it's worth it since I've been playing in self mode. Also I will be hosting this on "Herowic" my alt.
chat bug error + Suggestion : Chat bug ; When you get to the 3rd title defense (Netdudex) you fight. and it says he's "Nesdam" not "Netdudex" and the suggestion ; Make it so where you can kinda like try to evade/dodge/trap/block people/NPCs in fights I.E Cabelas vs Herowic Herowic attacks with Some random move! (I push up arrow as Cabelas, Random chance to evade/dodge/trap/block/gets hit) Cabelas blocks it perfectly! etc etc.
I am now hosting a server for people who want to join.
Sorry I haven't updated much on the game. I've been caught up in church and martial arts tournaments. lol
When will hapkido be finished? It was my style irl, so just wondering.
hi i have been intrested in this game for fairly long now but due to my old computer being silly and not letting me in i have not been able to play yet, i now have a new computer that will let me play but it never seems to be hosted. i understand it cannot be hosted all the time but i just wanna show my support that i cant wait for this game to come online again
with how the save system works its more convenient to simply play offline which is why not many servers are hosted. im sure when a new update is released there will be more people playing online again
thank you very much for telling me, ironically i started hosting my own thinking its to get fimilar with the game and i had no idea i could use my capoeira guy from my server.
Ganing, please read this: The training is VERY slow i got one hour of random attribute training and i only got 31 speed and 22 health and i excell in health and speed too please fix this awesome game, make the training faster please :(
In response to Sugetipula
Sugetipula wrote:
Ganing, please read this: The training is VERY slow i got one hour of random attribute training and i only got 31 speed and 22 health and i excell in health and speed too please fix this awesome game, make the training faster please :(

That is very strange. You should be doing faster than that with health and speed. I'd understand if that was arm/leg strength but it's not... hmmm...
ganing i would like to add to the last topic that (and i want to keep in mind that i cant say this is fact) it seems like speed and health sometimes goes up fast or sometimes really slow. i might random train for an hour and get 50 health or i might get 500 health its very random in that respect so is it possible that you randomly just never got health xp?
Hence the name "RANDOM Attribute train" Doesn't only mean it switches attributes now does it?
Ahh yesh, if you are random training it chooses a skill at random and gives it 1 exp + whatever boosts. If you macro trained it would be a lot faster.
Ganing, not sure if you looked at it yet, but there's a bug with BFA (3rd title defense goesto Nesdam rather then Netdudex)
the experience needed for all stats to level up change each level except for speed and health which always are 10 and 5 respectively. random training is exactly as it sounds you get 1 point to a random stat so you could get a lot of health exp and speed exp in an hour, in which case you will see a more noticeable stat change, or you could get points in a lot of other stats in which case its possible to get no levels in an hour or at least very few. It is far more effective to train one stat at a time
Page: 1 2 3