Resident Evil Online BETA

by Richy221
Resident Evil Online BETA
Team up with others and take on partners for teamwork in this fast paced zombie killing spree gauranteed to satisfy that itch for zombie killing
hi ash and richy ! can you give me map maker for REOB. i think REOB need good and simple map. so plz if you have map maker give me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how do i join a game with other people
how do i play with other people
It is so pity that you've ripped REO. Lame!
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
It is so pity that you've ripped REO. Lame!

Well look at you pointing out the obvious.
We give DE credit for the source for a reason?
In response to Retro x rex
Retro x rex wrote:
how do i join a game with other people

Like all games it needs a host.
Not many people host this except the old fans of the game.
In response to Jill Valent RE3
Jill Valent RE3 wrote:
hi ash and richy ! can you give me map maker for REOB. i think REOB need good and simple map. so plz if you have map maker give me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello there.
We were currently working on a MM for the community but. . .I believe I'm seriously the only person whose really active with this game.

So it's unfinished,sorry.
I could be wrong though...I do remember working on the MM.
K Ash thxx for information
please don't shut this down, i'd host for you if you need the bandwidth or don't have the time anymore
y cant i join ur game then?
it has come to my attention that my isp will not allow me to access the necisarry ports for gaining a static ip, and with the access costing 10$ a month i wont be able to host, if anyone else would be willing to i would try to frequent their servers often, i've tried all week to fix it with no results, and playing alone is a bit challenging at times
I could host a 24/7 server. I'm test this game out first. I love DE games. And enjoy hosting them.
He there any active staff members for this game?
Willing to 24/7 host this just need the go ahead and anything else i might need. just let me know i'm always on so if you need to just pager me
In response to Vipernjg26
Vipernjg26 wrote:
Willing to 24/7 host this just need the go ahead and anything else i might need. just let me know i'm always on so if you need to just pager me

I would also. But it's not good to have two servers going at once. So, you can host first. I can get a better look at the game with players.
In response to HeartBrokenCrime
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Vipernjg26 wrote:

I would also. But it's not good to have two servers going at once. So, you can host first. I can get a better look at the game with players.

I could be an enforcer for your server. Or whatever you choice.
In response to HeartBrokenCrime
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Vipernjg26 wrote:

Having a issue getting it to open pub game with me as host sigh there's always a hitch when ya want to do something right i suppose xd lol
In response to Vipernjg26
Vipernjg26 wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
HeartBrokenCrime wrote:
Vipernjg26 wrote:

Having a issue getting it to open pub game with me as host sigh there's always a hitch when ya want to do something right i suppose xd lol

Did you add game to your pager, then click "New Game", next run as a hoster.

Then the game should become open to others. If you don't have to port forward.

If you do, then you need the files and use Dream Deamon.
can't find a decent port forwarder to save my life right now sigh
:D
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8