ID:875677

Haven't pixel'd in god knows how long. Getting back into the grove with a little project I'm going to work on for a while. Feel free to comment, etc. The finished product will be a free resource if you can manage to work it into a game, etc.

Cleaned it up a bit.
That looks pretty good. Of course, I am not very knowledgeable about pixel art, but from just some random guy; looks good, keep it up!

Got this done before work today, should be done with this head by tonight.
It's coming along pretty nicely, but that right eye seems a little odd. The left one seems to align well with the heads angle, but the guys right eye looks like his heads straight rather than at the angle that it is.

Hopefully you understand what I mean,but yeah.
Update. Yes, I'm still working on this. Work had me busy, and honestly, I forgot about it. Lol.
Looking good man.
His left eye werid.
In response to BayJune
It's his right eye, it's just on your left.
Decided that I wanted to map the faces out before I finished detailing so I could attempt to blend them and make it look more natural. :P Just one more face to draw.
Looks really good. How about sharing it with me so that I can put it on my game.
Its going to be a free resource once I am finished, so feel free to take it when its done. I wouldn't mind credit, though. I plan on slowly making a lot of naruto related free resource icons. Mostly terrain / famous icons.
I can't wait to see how many people plug this into their sources and even further skew the messed up perspective of their game.
@Albro1 WAIT! you mean BYOND has such a thing as perspective? Blasphemy!
In response to Pandora'sSecret
Pandora'sSecret wrote:

You know that you're not funny, right?
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Pandora'sSecret wrote:

You know that you're not funny, right?

I thought it was pretty funny.
Hmm lines are great, but i dont really like texture. Now it looks like its made from sand or, i dont know, little stones. It should be more like cliffs.
http://www.pixeljoint.com/pixelart/70829.htm <- like here, for example.
Update:

@Egor, I was aiming for a more gritty feel, much like Mount Rushmore.
I just think you're adding a bit too much texture to the face. In my opinion, I feel the second Hokage's face looks just alright but then again, what do I know.

Goodluck