Resident Evil Online BETA

by Richy221
Resident Evil Online BETA
Team up with others and take on partners for teamwork in this fast paced zombie killing spree gauranteed to satisfy that itch for zombie killing
ID:918881

Keywords: back, come, plz, up
This Needs To Come Back Up. Seriously...
We'll return when we find a person whose willing to host.

If you know someone who wouldn't mind then,please,by all means.
hey ash... anyway the hast files dont seem to work... you are going to have to talk to richy on that one... he can usually be contacted on his youtube account which is the same as here...
This game is the shit. :I Hopefully someone will host it.
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
hey ash... anyway the hast files dont seem to work... you are going to have to talk to richy on that one... he can usually be contacted on his youtube account which is the same as here...

What seems to be the problem?
Other people that are willing to host aren't having any difficulty.

And I know how to contact Richard,thank you.
In response to Dr.simmions
Dr.simmions wrote:
This game is the shit. :I Hopefully someone will host it.

I'm glad you like the game Simmions. We would have more players if we had a decent server,ahehe.
Richy tried helping me to host before, but since then i got new Router and crap but i still dont know how to host, if you're willing to help me figure out how i can host.
*Raises hand* I'd host the game until my game is finished, but it'll have to wait until I move. .-. I should also be getting a new laptop, so yay.. Only problem is I don't know how good the internet will be at the new house.
In response to Ashleyy_10
Ashleyy_10 wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Tell the bastard that the REO community misses him... Whats left of it... also the problem is that it fails to validate the Files...
In response to Dantethedevilseeker01
Dantethedevilseeker01 wrote:
*Raises hand* I'd host the game until my game is finished, but it'll have to wait until I move. .-. I should also be getting a new laptop, so yay.. Only problem is I don't know how good the internet will be at the new house.

No problem,I appreciate the gesture as it is.
In response to Ss4gogeta0
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Ashleyy_10 wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Tell the bastard that the REO community misses him... Whats left of it... also the problem is that it fails to validate the Files...

Well,I myself have been having trouble getting in touch with him but I'll do that lol.

Is anyone else having this problem?

In response to Ashleyy_10
Ashleyy_10 wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:
Ashleyy_10 wrote:
Ss4gogeta0 wrote:

Well,I myself have been having trouble getting in touch with him but I'll do that lol.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Ima send him a message telling him to check on his game hub...

and It might be that I have old host files... I actually dont know..
I dont see any resident evil online games ever coming back at this point.
Sooner or Later I'll start on REO3 again. It doesn't seem like the player base is very demanding right now tho.
Ashleyy_10 wrote:
We'll return when we find a person whose willing to host.

If you know someone who wouldn't mind then,please,by all means.

Holy sheet im hosting