Pokemon Race Against Time

by Haseo00jr
Pokemon Race Against Time
The best, most simple Pokemon game on BYOND that uses a real time battling system, and is soon to have actual attacks!
ripster is crashing the game
im wondering y i still cant play this game i mean its just this game i cant play
When it will be back on?? =P
lol how long does it take to wipe?
seriously, how long till its back up.....
ok well i was gunna give the wipe a try, But seeing as no one has answered me, and its been down for almost a week, im gunna assume it wont be back up so i wont be comin back to play.
idk what's happening 2 apo but i will keep waiting i might see you sometime on pwo
*yawns*

-Koshimaru/Wrath
Lmfao, Super just vanished. Sorry guys :p I think prat's down. And I am most likely going to be gone when/if he brings it back up, got a job :o!
Well, would you look at that.
Karma seems to have bitten him back HARD.
In response to Hi no Kitsune
What the fuck are you talking about?
Still Dead.
Bonus points awarded.
Bring Back Prat !!!
why bring back this game? its boring cause there is no actual attacks its just mash "A" to win-_- everyone play pokemon origins its way better than prat plus it has actual attacks. its 10x better
I enjoyed the flow of this game much more than Origins.
Need a host. Contact me if you have a server or you can host.
Urahara returned.....:O !!!
In response to 5 on YouTube
I've just been really busy with school, and the shell server I had doesn't work anymore, so I was like "screw it, I'll try and do it when I have time." And so now I have time. And so now I need a host. If you know any, please contact me.
You should post this in more lively place. If i could, i would help you, but i really don't know anyone anymore. I'm still happy this game has chance to return.
Holy cow, he's back :o
Page: 1 2 3 4