ID:1033327

Steam is holding a sale until the 31st. It seems they're foregoing achievements again, but there's a theme. They're all horror/supernatural games.

Here are some inexpensive highlights I've found:
$1.99 Nation Red ($5.99 for 4-pack)
$2.49 Adventures of Shuggy
$3.39 They Bleed Pixels

As usual, I'll offer a lifetime Fooldom Come subscription to a key of choice if anyone cares to gift me something off my wishlist.

I've also set the Fooldom Come price (normally $9) to minimum ($3) just to see if I can beat the October Challenge at the last second. I don't know if it counts, but I'll likely look like an idiot pretending it does on Google+. ;)
Funny how you add those sale items to your wishlist, I could buy you Red Faction for $2 and get a lifetime sub to your game .. lol
I have a sub to Gears and Peers. Submit that to the contest. =)
I just bought fear 1,2 and 3. I love steams holiday sales.
Fear 1 was a fantastic game! Haven't played the other two.
In response to A.T.H.K
A.T.H.K wrote:
Funny how you add those sale items to your wishlist, I could buy you [Nation Red] for $2 and get a lifetime sub to your game .. lol

Heh, that's rather the point. It wouldn't be much of a deal if I asked people to buy something more expensive than I'm offering. =)

It's also a bundle. The Fooldom Come passport is recognized in Flesh and Drone, Fused Finale, Gears & Peers, Grim Prospects, GrimTunnel, MeanderGall, Occupied Forces, PathWrath 2 and Wrangle, Warp and Weep.

That said, I have not had many takers since my column ended and those that did tended to view it as a donation for my writing rather than a software purchase.
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
I have a sub to Gears and Peers. Submit that to the contest. =)

Thank you. =)

Was that purchased this October? I don't see it. I did just get a membership referral though. Perhaps I'll pretend that counts for the challenge as well. ;)
I believe my sub was purchased a year ago or so.
In response to Yusuke13
Yusuke13 wrote:
I believe my sub was purchased a year ago or so.

Heh, that's what I thought. It's still cool. It just doesn't count for the challenge. =)