Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:1040005

While I was playing, TeenGogeta was Choji and some other person was Danzo. He told me to relog because I didn't go akat or else he would mark me. I didn't do that since I didn't know he was an admin or anything, and even then I wouldn't do it. Then when I was saging, he told Danzo that I was saging so he'd go for me, and so I insulted him and said he should learn how to teamplay. I told him to stfu and then he muted me. I was mad so I didn't get the logs but he can say it himself, and if he's denying this he's a lying piece of shit.
EDIT: He muted me again.
{Alive} (SuperToby12) - Neji: Treat the fucking players right
{Alive} (TeenGogeta) - Sasuke: thats why i gave them sonem
{Alive} (TeenGogeta) - Sasuke: some*
{Alive} (SuperToby12) - Neji: If you want me to treat you right you should do the same
{PvP} Neji: Eight Triagrams.- Sixty Four Palms!
- Might Gai has Opened Gates! -
Sasuke has been knocked out by (Opened Gates) Might Gai!
- DarkNight122 has logged off! -
- Patt288 has logged off! -
You've deactivated Byakugan!
{Alive} (SuperToby12) - Neji: Im not the only one that thinks you're abusing btw
Neji (SuperToby12) has been muted by TeenGogeta!
{Alive} (TeenGogeta) - Sasuke: no point to speak to that noob
Another complaint about teen, this is just amazing that he hasn't been banned once ._.
In response to Crystal232
Crystal232 wrote:
Another complaint about teen, this is just amazing that he hasn't been banned once ._.

Really? I didn't know. He should be banned or at least stripped off admin, he's probably an annoying 12 year old brat that somehow got admin.
{Alive} (SuperToby12) - Neji: Treat the fucking players right
{Alive} (TeenGogeta) - Sasuke: thats why i gave them sonem
{Alive} (TeenGogeta) - Sasuke: some*
{Alive} (SuperToby12) - Neji: If you want me to treat you right you should do the same
{PvP} Neji: Eight Triagrams.- Sixty Four Palms!
- Might Gai has Opened Gates! -
- DarkNight122 has logged off! -
- Patt288 has logged off! -
You've deactivated Byakugan!
{Alive} (SuperToby12) - Neji: Im not the only one that thinks you're abusing btw
Neji (SuperToby12) has been muted by TeenGogeta!
{Alive} (TeenGogeta) - Sasuke: no point to speak to that noob
First of all, It was 1vs2, and you were in my team, I said relog and i will unmark you so there will be more fun if you go to the opposite side, then you went sage and i said lol he's going sage to lure danzou and kill him. Then you called me a "retarded kid", i said don't insult gm's and you then started saying even worse stuff. I said that's a warning as i didnt even curse once to you, then you said "shut the fuck up", so i muted you. After like 5 mins you came back and i unmuted you, then you kept spamming that I abuse and I said i will give you a screenshot of the thing, you said that it was edited...
In response to TeenGogeta
TeenGogeta wrote:
First of all, It was 1vs2, and you were in my team, I said relog and i will unmark you so there will be more fun if you go to the opposite side, then you went sage and i said lol he's going sage to lure danzou and kill him. Then you called me a "retarded kid", i said don't insult gm's and you then started saying even worse stuff. I said that's a warning as i didnt even curse once to you, then you said "shut the fuck up", so i muted you. After like 5 mins you came back and i unmuted you, then you kept spamming that I abuse and I said i will give you a screenshot of the thing, you said that it was edited...

Wow, you're a lying piece of shit. I didn't call you a retarded kid, I said ''You are retarded''. And you didn't say ''don't insult GMs'', fucking liar. And you said MARK. not unmark, fucking dipshit. You're probably some little spoiled 12 year old that somehow got 100 bucks from his parents so he could get admin and ruin people's enjoyment. Die in a fire.
In response to Crystal232
Crystal232 wrote:

I was banned twice by myself for few days because one guy wanted it when he won a tourney. I do listen to people and I am helping if someone is bugged as long as I can fix it or if someone wants something.
TeenGogeta wrote:
http://s1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh585/ TeenGogeta/?action=view¤t=Unmark.png

Complete bullshit. That is obviously edited. I myself saw that you said mark, and that's it, you just edited that. Btw, you also said ''I suck'', so it's your fault that I insulted you.
Ask the owner to check the logs.
Stfu u just a retarded kid that abuses
In response to SuperToby12
SuperToby12 wrote:
TeenGogeta wrote:

Complete bullshit. That is obviously edited. I myself saw that you said mark, and that's it, you just edited that. Btw, you also said ''I suck'', so it's your fault that I insulted you.

If it's edited, then so is "You suck", seriously... ask the owner he can check the log and don't lie. You insulted me because I planned to kill danzou for your own sake while he would come with low hp to kill you.

FlawlessExample23 wrote:

Prove that I abuse and how. Mute is used to mute people for their speech. I warned him and he ignored it while I was trying to help him win.
TeenGogeta wrote:
SuperToby12 wrote:
TeenGogeta wrote:

If it's edited, then so is "You suck", seriously... ask the owner he can check the log and don't lie. You insulted me because I planned to kill danzou for your own sake while he would come with low hp to kill you.

FlawlessExample23 wrote:

Prove that I abuse and how. Mute is used to mute people for their speech. I warned him and he ignored it while I was trying to help him win.

Doesn't matter if you said that or not, you told me I sucked and you also called me a noob in one of the new logs I just posted.
In response to SuperToby12
SuperToby12 wrote:
Doesn't matter if you said that or not, you told me I sucked and you also called me a noob in one of the new logs I just posted.

Everyone says that if you are bad like you. You said I suck too, but I don't care about comments like that. You started insultiung me because I had a plan to lure Danzou while you were trying to SM
This is still going on o.o damn
I don't know why any of you find it odd that he/any mod/GM would act like that... It's not new most of them are like that and have been since they got 'power'
In response to Kyle2120
Kyle2120 wrote:
I don't know why any of you find it odd that he/any mod/GM would act like that... It's not new most of them are like that and have been since they got 'power'

What tickles my anus is why they chose him as an admin when he sucks ass..
TeenGogeta has lost his rank and has been banned.
In response to Eternal_Memories
Eternal_Memories wrote:
TeenGogeta has lost his rank and has been banned.

THANK YOU! Finally he can't abuse!
eternal what have you done -.-
Page: 1 2