Hi,
I want to participate. I am totally new to pixelart.

The reason why:

Thsnk you,
Regards.
In response to Burael
Burael wrote:
Hi,
I want to participate. I am totally new to pixelart.

The reason why:

I'm...so jealous (:
Nice post Vixi it seems like it could be a good idea.

Well i certainly cannot be a coach, I'm not new, I'm not good and i cannot shade.. (well i stick to one style because of not being able to)

But i felt like submitting somthing too, There's some from my current game and others which are random and recent

I probably need coaching more than anyone.

Edit: Added my Gintoki, It's not so much individual pixels though..
Teka has improved alot well done bud
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:

guess i'll join aswell o_O

You're welcome.

[EDIT] Is there gonna be a rule against using themes that are copyrighted?(Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, DBZ, Brand Logos, ect?)[END EDIT]
Burael and Southend can not enter hell no.
I'd like to participate xD
People PLease say what you want to be participating AS.
@Kozuma3: So you gunn coach?? XDDD
@NNAAAAHH : We've Changed it up a bit so you have to do a game mock-up within a size limit. It must be original though so you can't use stuff such as Naruto,Bleach, Ect.
@Jordan11 : Soo what you entering as?
@Southend_boi : Soo what you entering as?
Judges: NONE

Coaches: VixiV, Megablaze, Boxcar,

Contestants: Carnage Productions, Teka123,Burael,Vegetas4,Falcon lazorz,Critical172,Astrlix,NNAAAHH(Maybe),Sers000,

Challenges Ideas: Game Mock-Up, 256x256 <-- :this will be the theme or the challenge you have to do with your coach.

PS: Some Of Boxcar's Work
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
PS: Some Of Boxcar's Work

..... F*** this ._. -drops clipboard and walks away-
Kozuma I got this for you >:O
I WAS MAD TOOOO

PS: TO ALL CONTESTANTS, Msg me who you'd want your coach to be between all the ones we have so far x,x . This is so we can start setting up pairs or trios and stuff.
I'll be a contestant and have Boxcar as a coach (If he's coaching)
In response to VixiV
VixiV wrote:
@NNAAAAHH : We've Changed it up a bit so you have to do a game mock-up within a size limit. It must be original though so you can't use stuff such as Naruto,Bleach, Ect.
@Jordan11 : Soo what you entering as?
@Southend_boi : Soo what you entering as?

Contestant ? im not really good enough to be a coach still have places i can grow as an artist.
I refuse him being a contestant...
Lol Nato Not sure though :\ dem seem skilled enuff but heyy everyone can improve?
id like VixiV to be my coach
I'm so jealous of all of the sexy pixel artists on here, I wish I could pixel art like you guize. Whoever wins, gets 1 free night with me (; That's the 1st place prize.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7