Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
Server is down, Eternal. Fix it when you wake up lol.
In response to Doom2u
Doom2u wrote:
Server is down, Eternal. Fix it when you wake up lol.

This virtual server has been suspended by the administrator. Please contact support

I can't appareantly connect to my VPS through the hosting website, and I'm starting to get nervous, I paid for a month and they've taken it down for no reason. They didn't even email me. I've already sent a support ticket.
time to get fluffys shell
Eternal, when you get the chance contact Miss_Fluffy.

She has a shell you can use while you figure out whats wrong with the current one
This is my favorite sidescroller on Byond to be honest. Its fast paced and the community is quite good.

Also there's a jutsu named after me. :3
I love this game. Their are not many bugs and a lot of updates. And it doesn't get boring with all the modes they have.
WOOOHOOOOWHOOO

Awsome Naruto game with over 60 characters where you can have fun 24/7 !! fight the enemy with everything u got ! JOIN http://www.byond.com/games/Eternal_Memories/ NarutoEternalMemories
All I can say about the next update is that it'll finally display the cooldown of each jutsu. You'll be able to know how many seconds you have to wait before using the jutsu again.

An example:

Happy Birthday Eternal ;D
Doom4u banned me for really dont no why .-.
this really cool parabens adms
The amount of lag and crashing from the server is making me very annoyed.
Wow dude, you even went out of your way to show WHY I muted you? It's because you were spamming in ooc lol.

Notice how 2/3 of that long list is YOU talking?
Also. doom. YOU BANNED ME FOR ALMOST NO REASON. I PLAYED THIS FOR I THINK A YEAR AND YOU BANNED ME FOR ALMOST NO REASON. I HATE YOU.
almost huh?
Doom when will the game have a 24/7 host again? Did the shell fuck up or yall just not paying for it?
Bang bang
Shell down :O
I'm going to host in a while just waiting till i arrive home.
Eternal has his finals this week. On friday when his finals are done we will look for a new shell and put it up. until then Akken is hosting mostly.
love how i login say "hi" doom2fag posts my ip in chat like a kid and than bans me i hope you all die a horrible death for letting immature retards like him have power
Page: 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 66 67 68