Naruto: Eternal Memories

by Eternal_Memories
Naruto: Eternal Memories
Join various worlds in a battle between the evil and the good!
ID:1142934

I would like to see new ideas, related to modes, nerfs, buffs, etc...

We've been experiencing interesting updates this week, and I'm sure this game has a lot of potential which could be improved with your suggestions.

I don't really want to read ideas related to new jutsus at the moment unless you have the sprites for it and the character which will have it requires it.

By the way, don't suggest characters if you don't have their spritesheets. And as I've been saying since the very first weeks of this game development, I will not add Ino.

Thank you!
~Eternal Memories
Koz for adminz.
whats wrong with ino is wat im trying to figure out
Ino's mind tranfur i bet, THOUGH she can just have her poison flower jutsus and JUST heal no revive, OR he just dislikes her
Eternal hates ino lol.

Yondaime should get rasengan quake because he can teleport
In response to PurpleWeed172
PurpleWeed172 wrote:
Yondaime should get rasengan quake because he can teleport

Aaaw please, stop suggesting this idea, Yondaime is strong as he is at the moment, there's already a problem with people complaining about having a Naruto, Yondaime & Jiraiya in every round using their rasengans. Yondaime is already a cool and strong character.
Yond IF ANYTHING should be able to put seals on people- which would get rejected instantly XD
Add bijuu invasion, that akatsuki need to seal a random bijuu NPC while leaf try to kill them.
Gaara: Arm of Shukkaku, Armor of Sand (already activated in battle), Desert Suspension (He floats), Sky sand protecting Wall (protects from Kirin, Totem, ect.
Naruto: Crescent Moon Rasengan
Kakashi: Hell Viewing Jutsu, Rasengan, Earth Clone
Neji and Hinata: 32 Palms (Can use in synch with 64 Palm)
Sai: Ink Clone, Ink Mist, Ink Transport
Choji: Partial Multi-size technique (Only giganting a limb)
Jiraiya: Summoning: Toad Mouth Trap (Traps all opponents infront of him for 6 seconds or so)
2nd Hokage: Water Style: Water Encampment Wall (A wall of water that's like Sky sand protecting wall)
In response to Supevict
Supevict wrote:
Gaara: Arm of Shukkaku, Armor of Sand (already activated in battle), Desert Suspension (He floats), Sky sand protecting Wall (protects from Kirin, Totem, ect.
Naruto: Crescent Moon Rasengan
Kakashi: Hell Viewing Jutsu, Rasengan, Earth Clone
Neji and Hinata: 32 Palms (Can use in synch with 64 Palm)
Sai: Ink Clone, Ink Mist, Ink Transport
Choji: Partial Multi-size technique (Only giganting a limb)
Jiraiya: Summoning: Toad Mouth Trap (Traps all opponents infront of him for 6 seconds or so)
2nd Hokage: Water Style: Water Encampment Wall (A wall of water that's like Sky sand protecting wall)

Eternal_Memories wrote:
I would like to see new ideas, related to modes, nerfs, buffs, etc...

We've been experiencing interesting updates this week, and I'm sure this game has a lot of potential which could be improved with your suggestions.

I don't really want to read ideas related to new jutsus at the moment unless you have the sprites for it and the character which will have it requires it.

By the way, don't suggest characters if you don't have their spritesheets. And as I've been saying since the very first weeks of this game development, I will not add Ino.

Thank you!
~Eternal Memories

Automatically Denied- No sprites provided

Deidara - http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/549/Deidara.png

Extra Bird and a centipede

Theres also one for might guy and them lee if you think they need an update

Inc. omote renge and renpuu effects

1st hokage -http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/549/1st_Hokage.png

lol just had to post this jutsu because it looks so awesome, i dont really know what its supposed to be doing though for attack purposes anywayz
So i had this idea about something called "Awakenings". In the Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm series,they have something called "Awakening Mode". It's like a desperate last resort when their HP is low but on this game, it could be a last life resort. For example:Naruto=Kyuubi Chakra Mode,Sasuke=Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan. But this stritcly happens only on their very last life. It's basically a buff/boost before dying and they can be healed in this form.It can be like a boost to defense,damage,or chakra/hp.This would be an awsome idea because every ninja makes an epic last stand before dying so it'd fit right in here.See how Sasori has puppet body mode? I'd call that an awakening. Deidara could have his C4 dragon and fly around or Kisame could have his shark transformation. Hokages could have something called "Kage Mode" and Jounins...eh "Jounin Mode?" LoL. Well, here's a video of awakenings from Naruto Shippuden:Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKNDtIN6DE0.This would be time consuming but would really be worth it i believe.By the way Eternal, please update Sasuke and Naruto's awakenings? Sasuke doesn't even have curse seal anymore and Naruto no longer goes bat-shit crazy and enters 1 tailed kyuubi mode.Give him Kyuubi chakra mode and Sasuke have EMS.For everyone's awakenings, slap in 1-4 more jutsus or give them the same old jutsus they had with 1-2 new ones.Just my thoughts and ideas. Please hear me out on this!
Add harashiram senju sage mode and his Sage Art: Wood Release: True Several Thousand Hands
Kisame shark mode
Add Hitori hanzo
Add Mifune
http://axellkl.deviantart.com/art/ sprite-Naruto-chakra-mode-259928431 A kyuubi chakra mode naruto, like the eternal mangekyou sasuke a custom to be unlocked in the shop
Page: 1 2