Sims: The Real World

by Derekjeterisgod
Want to live your life, go from a bum, to a company owner! - Downloadable! Read comment section for new information(5/14/11)
ID:59081

This is a Sim game. You have to power to do anything you want, from buying a bag of chips, to buying a mansion in L.A. Start as a bum and work your way up the chain!

Ive noticed people are hosting this lately, should I continue to update this project?
Derekjeterisgod wrote:
Ive noticed people are hosting this lately, should I continue to update this project?

Yes! Yes! An online version of The Sims is way better then the real games, cause your interacting with real people. Something like this may help me get a boyfriend.

@Kone: Er... Just pointing out: You don't need an online game to find a boyfriend.

@Derek: It would be nice, but you don't have to if you don't want to.
It appears the demo version of this is still being played, I have an updated version that is really close to completion. Although I have moved on from the dream maker style of coding I could finish a final version that includes the full map and other simulations. If anyone is still interested in this just post a reply.
i just got into this game so yea i want to try the updated 1
The Game Good.. in 3min ur board.. but how do i upgrade my job?
In response to Konekodemon
Konekodemon wrote:
Derekjeterisgod wrote:

Yes! Yes! An online version of The Sims is way better then the real games, cause your interacting with real people. Something like this may help me get a boyfriend.

LOL. A two year old comment just made my day. Thank you. xD
Please Do :D

@Derek If you could complete this so there alot to do.. i could get this up and going good :D or something xD