Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
Wow I think we are going to have to wait another two months for this. By the way chris you can always do what most developers do and just let us play anyway. If there are bugs that need to be worked out fine but you can give the supporters a preview instead of leaving them to wait with nothing really to cling onto but your word which hasn't really given us much lately~
So far a week late, I wonder when this'll legitly come out.
I've had to delay just for the sake of security, a lot is saved and loaded when the game is hosted, considering a lot of game development tools have been added to the running game's engine such as quest & map creation, so I've taken the time to make sure that we don't have any loses. We expect to be up within a matter of hours.

apologiesfortheunexplainddelays
In response to Chris Gayle
Chris Gayle wrote:
I've had to delay just for the sake of security, a lot is saved and loaded when the game is hosted, considering a lot of game development tools have been added to the running game's engine such as quest & map creation, so I've taken the time to make sure that we don't have any loses. We expect to be up within a matter of hours.

apologiesfortheunexplainddelays

See guise like I said later today. :P
Lolol more like two days two days late but okay Daruic.
In response to Shuruki2010
Shuruki2010 wrote:
Lolol more like two days two days late but okay Daruic.

Idk what you mean. I specifically said "today" and it's today today so..... ^_^
just popped in to see if it was up
Well, It's not up "Today" and so therefor I win. ^^
In response to Shuruki2010
Shuruki2010 wrote:
Well, It's not up "Today" and so therefor I win. ^^

today is always "today" :P
Bull D:<
Ohoho~ 100th comment FTW -Sorry just had to do that-
'101 Dalmatians' was a good movie.
Who didnt rush to join the game when it came up for 2 seconds?
In response to Rod5
Rod5 wrote:
Who didnt rush to join the game when it came up for 2 seconds?

I did. I wish there was more information. All I see is "soon" or "It'll be up in x hours". Yet nothing said is ever true.
lol all of Chris post have been bullshit lies.
Not necessarily, the game has been up both days he said it would. Whether it were for only a few moments is not the case here!
Patience, guys...
In response to ImmeasurableHate
ImmeasurableHate wrote:
lol all of Chris post have been bullshit lies.

Can you image Chris's face to this pathetic message?
A guy who has worked on a brilliant game with a brilliant artist for over several months spending a good amount of effort for FREE. He is making our community happier by making this innovative game.
Clearly if some expectations of release dates are miscalculated by him, it should not matter at all for us.

And then all of a sudden, your message...
To be fair, a follow-up message would show better "customer service"; or in this case "communication".

It's upsetting and highly annoying, but we're not putting the guy down for it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6