Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
i love it its a great game to play
New Update soon to come! stay tuned
This game have very good iconing and effects and this game so far is amazing it would be a bit more fun with more players
OK so is this game officially out to be played already or just beta testing? and if so how can i get on the "private" list.
I should host this game O.O? uhmmm Nya O.O
Sorry for all the confusion I may be causing.
SpiritAge is being hosted on and off for private testing.
Private testing only has around 5 people helping me make sure that the systems are running properly and securely.
Beta testing will be ready VERY SOON and it will be open, so being on a "Beta" list will not be required.
Thank you for your patience.
Um, well I would definitly like to be on that "Beta" list. How do I go about doing so.
After two years of waiting.. It's finally here.
I thought it was going live March 10th? Updates would be nice if possible, especially after an announcement like that.
Cloud Magic wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
I thought it was going live March 10th? Updates would be nice if possible, especially after an announcement like that.

This is BYOND we are talking about - March 10th means June 10th

*Sad face*
chris quick question how the hell did you remove entirely the black void normally seen on the edges of the map like there is none found what is this sorcery please tell me
You can use a simple built in variable to get that effect, "client.perspective = EDGE_PERSPECTIVE" is all you need.
Tf? I can't join :/
Why is the server down?
5 dollars is a bunch of money? K.
I have something special for early supporters, that's more than just a ride on my Cuckoo.
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
I have something special for early supporters, that's more than just a ride on my Cuckoo.

sweeeeet :3
Yut Put wrote:
Subscriptions? So you want me to pay you a bunch of money so that I can ride around on Zane's Cocco for a week or two.

Sounds sweet.

lol yut put you are one cheap ass bitch, and you don't know shit. stop being such a dick all the time and show some support/respect to fellow game developers ffs.
lol why do you guys hate yut put
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11