Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
? dude no one said anything bout hate.

just trying to teach yut to show some respect. all these years ive seen him write comments on peoples art, games. giving them shit and never have I seen him write a nice comment or give friendly advice. instead he just talks bullshit and kills all motivation and support
I don't really know the guy, but that is all I see too, really. He's probably some guy that was put down for his work all his life or something, and feels the need to do that to others. I'm not sure, but let him keep doing it. Makes an ass out of himself. ;D
Don't feed the trolls.

Oh, by the way you're trying too hard. :P
Falcon lazorz wrote:
Lavitiz wrote:
Don't feed the trolls.

Oh, by the way you're trying too hard. :P

Who are you calling a troll? Also, your games don't count as games, just saiyan.

Those are my earlier games, and I'm not ashamed to say that's where I started. If you don't like it and it bothers you so much, you probably should just close your browser right now. Lol. I don't see much on your end either.

Otherwise, send me a PM. This is ridiculous.
wow falcon your just as bad as yut put. does it give you some sick pleasure to put ppl down?

btw, the art I have on byond is 3 years old, your not gonna get anywhere if you keep that rude attitude. goodbye chatbox

and woah..yut is a noob?
Enough of this.
Thank you Ishuri.

Any idea when its coming up again guys?
Should be sometime soon.
Major parts of the engine are being worked on, that should make your experience in-game a lot more exciting! Expect an update this weekend.
Content will be more focused on v0.3. I do not understand why people don't trust what we're doing, and just jump to criticizing.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
Content will be more focused on v0.3. I do not understand why people don't trust what we're doing, and just jump to criticizing.

Some people are impatient, and others think it's cute to troll. :/
Spirit age has some of the most ingenious designs that were at first really far fetched but became a reality. and we can honestly say we've removed ALOT of the limitations the DM/BYOND engine itself has. one in particular is an issue yut was facing with his game, the limitations of objs on a map.

SA has exceeded my expectations already for even being playable with 30 players and showed no sign of performance problems. if you look at the current maps, theyve all been created at run time, while people played the game.

one really cool and my personal favorite, we dont need to take the game down to add content as it can be created at runtime,be it shops,NPCS,Quests and events
In response to Zane444
Zane444 wrote:
Spirit age has some of the most ingenious designs that were at first really far fetched but became a reality. and we can honestly say we've removed ALOT of the limitations the DM/BYOND engine itself has. one in particular is an issue yut was facing with his game, the limitations of objs on a map.

SA has exceeded my expectations already for even being playable with 30 players and showed no sign of performance problems. if you look at the current maps, theyve all been created at run time, while people played the game.

one really cool and my personal favorite, we dont need to take the game down to add content as it can be created at runtime,be it shops,NPCS,Quests and events

^^
None of Spirit Age's maps are created using the DMM editor roughly eliminating a huge part of compile time/overhead.
We ran into the problem early on using DMM.

objs,turfs,mobs are placed,Saved at run time. then their data is stored within a save file. effectively removing DMM from the equation.

Another perk is selective loading of zones where only whats needed is loaded, rather than loading everything on an entire .DMM file which would include your objs,mobs,turfs etc.

Are we losing Subscription days while the game is being hosted in the debug mode old version and while no one's playing?
Seems pretty unfair to me.
That was a message I forgot to remove, you are playing an up to date version.
In response to Ishuri
Ishuri wrote:
That was a message I forgot to remove, you are playing an up to date version.

What happened to the parties?
Also in case you didn't see it, fire barrage shoots 3 fire projectiles (or 4, can't tell cause they go too closer to each other and the smoke doesn't let me see[BTW, awesome smoke effect, loving it}) and only 1 does damage.

Flamethrower is completely over power.
Subs will be compensated accordingly for lost days.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11