Angel Falls

by Teka123
Angel Falls
Fantasy, RPG, Adventure:-Beta - Download available.
ID:1232620

After a hiccup.

Angel Falls v1.1 is now up and available to be played or hosted.

It's in Beta at the moment and most of the fundamental set-up of the game is complete, With hundreds of things planned in future updates still - There's a lot of work to be done :)

The Host files can be found here:Angel falls v1.1 zip or on the Hub.

Revamped portal system.
New Interface.
New Shop system.
More Monsters.
New elemental Stone enhancements.
Quests have been added.
More maps.
New skills.
Nearly finished party system?
Previous bug fixes.

Loads of other things I can't remember!

A basic screeny in the first area which most people are familiar with, With a couple of noticeable updates.

Hopefully this isn't a disappointment and some of you who have waited for an update will like what's been done so far.
My items keep being taken, i dont mind but add PVP players can hit players... expecually the ones that steal your items
I like this game, keep up the good work :D
/supports
Looking good man, don't listen to falcon.
Falcon is actually one of my biggest supporters so hmm... lol. but thanks guys :)
Just an update on 1.1.2, the most notable addition, at least from what players see is the new MOTD system, this is a global message, on top of that there are several new security features and some bug fixes regarding names and layers as well as item drops.

Other than that, not too much to mention with version 1.1.2.
Peanut butter helps with hiccups o.o
It helps me.. o.O I don't see why not.
It was completely irrel? Err.. You make no sense, sir. :( Sorry... q_q
Lol. Give me some credit for joking around. I know what he said was irrelevant. Regardless, his statement is true and it helps out people who may come across this post and have the hiccups. :) Therefore, he has succeeded in helping a tortured soul that has fallen victim to the hiccups. Can't you agree with me on that? How many times have you visited a page and wanted to go to another page to find out some information on something completely irrelevant to what you originally searched for? A lot. Many people do this. So, why should you put him down for helping people out? :( I think that if all people were to randomly and senselessly post things online like memes and jokes that aren't even funny.. This world would be a happier place and people's lives would be much much easier. I know I'd love to have somebody like him leave random comments around. Sometimes I get really bored and something pops up in my head then I want to search it up. But, what if that something is what he posts? Bam! I just saved bandwidth. Bandwidth in which someone else on this pitiful planet with retarded humans and troll-filled bastards could use. *Nods* I think I've made my point and I hope that you understand now that you too can be helpful to others and that you shouldn't put other people down just for doing the right thing and posting random comments that have nothing to do with the subject. I thank you for your day, kind sir. I hope you change that attitude towards random comments. :D
My predicted reaction of you after reading this:
Xirre wrote:
Lol. Give me some credit for joking around. I know what he said was irrelevant. Regardless, [...] I hope you change that attitude towards random comments. :D
My predicted reaction of you after reading this:

Cloud Magic wrote:
My reaction: tl;dr

*Whew!* wow, looks like your whole post was voided there xirre my boy, how does it feel, how DOES. IT. FEEEEEEL.

but no for serious i kid >D 8D -> BD "cool cat" with glasses exits the building...
Ask me if I care. o.O