Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
is the game coming back up D:
No updates as of yet, I feel bad for those that donated. The server isn't even online.
Those that donate don't lose sub days when the game is offline. And we do have something amazing planned for both the game itself, and some upcoming gifts for subs.
Any news about the game?
They announced the server was going live then fell off the face of the earth again.
Cloud Magic wrote:
This is why you don't spend money on a game that doesn't give lifetime benefits far before it is complete (or collect it) ...

^

No offense, but the developers are doing nothing but hurting their reputation. They shouldn't allow memberships, make a release date, release, then vanish.
You guys are totally right, but I must mention that this is Alpha stage? That anyone that paid for membership must have known the risk? That they've already told us that whenever the game would be up players with membership would get amazing content? However, the game better have a lot of new content and membership content also, or else I can sense many raging players.

As was said, no one who has subscribed will lose any of their days, people who subscribed so early will also experience a bonus.

We have been working on our updates, when we are ready we will make posts about progress. It takes time to create what we want to deliver, so we appreciate the patience of our supporters.
Where can I subscribe?
You had subscribed in a far earlier version, wasn't a part of the list collected this year, I have fixed that.
After reading the post Zane made, I've become quite impressed.

The doubts I've had about development and false promises has been eradicated, and I'd like to personally let the team know that I appreciate the insight.

I apologize for my lack of understanding and abrupt rudeness.

Also, the concept behind all these developer tools is simply genius. It was very motivational to see something like this created for a project.
on nation when this game comin back
Please take this outta closed beta already
Its kinda disappointing to see the screenies of this game and the clear fan appreciation but no game around :o, I think this title is due for a good "This is whats going on" type post.
“Patience you must have, my young Padawan” - Yoda

Words of Wisdom.
Patience, yes patience! The summer's began so more time is being put into the development. We should be ready to do a open BETA server in a bit, but we are holding off until there is a lot of stuff to do to keep you guys occupied for days, we have began to add more content as the engine is practically finished. So the time for that draws near.

@TheSubscribers - We have opened the game up to you in the closed beta servers and have also allowed you to download to play/host for yourselves, the updates will automatically reach you due to BYOND's nifty setup, so welcome to the journey to completion. (Edit - You'll need to be connected to the internet for BYOND to validate you.)
Thanks for the update Chris :P
this pvp or rp?
In response to Nuby67
Nuby67 wrote:
this pvp or rp?

I dont see a reason to limit it like that, you can roleplay in a player versus player environment and most roleplay environments allow for player versus player.

About

Spirit Age is a free to play, 2D Indie RPG/MMORPG set in a mythical colonial age. Players are immersed in rich PvE and PvP environments and have access to a plethora of skill sets which may be used for simple 1v1 combat or all out town captures.

Description

Spirit Age is a free to play, 2D Indie RPG/MMORPG set in a mythical colonial age. Players are immersed in rich PvE and PvP environments and have access to a plethora of skill sets which may be used for simple 1v1 combat or all out town captures.

General Information

Spirit Age (SA) is a 2D game developed by a young indie team led by two Caribbean game developers, the concept development began at the end of summer 2011 and heavy development kicking off in the summer of 2012 and has grown substantially since then. The game is however still currently under development and therefore unavailable for public play at this time, by following the SA fanpage you'll be sure to get the important updates about the game's development!

The above is taken from:
https://www.facebook.com/SpiritAge/info
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11