ID:1211474

Post your comments here!
1st Fan, Bruh :P
Fan'd.

If you ever need any kind of help with programming feel free to ask. As of now I have loads of free time since im struggling with learning the basics of pixel art, and developing concept designs for a game im working on.
I assume your little Avatar is the taste of your game. And that my friend, is fucking gorgeous. Fan'd

Byond's Gangsta
nice art
In response to Xyberman
Thanks man
D-Cire wrote:
Fan'd.

Rod5 wrote:
I assume your little Avatar is the taste of your game. And that my friend, is fucking gorgeous. Fan'd

I never get any fan *spit and kicks the wall*
Hey Gold, whenever you see this if you can get back on Skype. We've done a lot with the game and having you around would definitely be a nice speed increase for the amount of art we need.
Hello Gold,we would sure like to talk to you or have you on our team. If your interested, please contact ,e via email or skype: [email protected]
Gold come back XD! I need you
Sorry guys I no longer have a computer but sometime in the near future I will so when I do I will see what I can do
ok bro when you do manage to get a computer again I hope you come to me first, so we can really get this game on the road.
Ha! Fam for ever
What's good bro it be great if you come back XD we're making moves now... let me know what's up
hey man whenever you see this hit me up bro