Spirit Age

by Chris Gayle
Spirit Age
An amazing action adventure game in a fantasy world on mystical islands
In response to Chris Gayle
Chris Gayle wrote:
At the end of the day YP's opinion is inconsequential to Spirit Age, what the team members want is what the team members want, and whatever time taken is ours, not another. We are sure Spirit Age will be fine without his constant cries for attention.

That being said, the debate between the team & the clown regarding SA is over.

You can't just waltz in and stop this epic debate all willy nilly! I was just starting to get interested in this thread! Gosh, someone always has to come ruin the fun.
Tl;dr
I get where Yut Put is coming from cause its hard for me to like pretty much any game even the games that most people like/love, but personally after reading what Zane just said when the game is done it should be awesome.
Spirit Age early releases of V 0.01 and so on were actually a lot of fun even though it held no goal in game. I figure that's how demos should be. It does suck that they kept taking it down for small additions, but it was getting better (which is more than I can say for some Byond games).

Also, stop feeding Yut Put, let his ass go somewhere else with his negativity. They want feedback in these Forums not Arguing over LITERALLY nothing (seriously none of you even know how the game is now, how can you complain?)

Oh good Chris Gayle got to this mess already, still point remains: Good feedback is good. ;D
In response to Rambo1480
Rambo1480 wrote:
Spirit Age early releases of V 0.01 and so on were actually a lot of fun even though it held no goal in game. I figure that's how demos should be. It does suck that they kept taking it down for small additions, but it was getting better (which is more than I can say for some Byond games).

Also, stop feeding Yut Put, let his ass go somewhere else with his negativity. They want feedback in these Forums not Arguing over LITERALLY nothing (seriously none of you even know how the game is now, how can you complain?)

Oh good Chris Gayle got to this mess already, still point remains: Good feedback is good. ;D

I gotta hand it to ya' (HandShake)
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Tl;dr

In response to Lavitiz
Lavitiz wrote:
Albro1 wrote:
Tl;dr

tl:dr
players will eventually be able to create their own content
Bet most of them read it anyway.
Page: 1 2 3 4