Bleach Unlimited

by Enigma11
In response to DeathbyKiss
DeathbyKiss wrote:
I am glad this game is down and hope it will be like this forever! :D

I put it back up just for you :)
I suggest our forces go up the river and try to attack the enemy hand to hand due to the fact that we n...Oh..HIII ENIGMA ;D bitch haha.
On the tutorial after doing the water walk it has you release reiatsu to train to level 120 or something? Hollows don't have this option or at least i don't.
Ill help u icon
This game has the most potential on byond, but is rarely ever up. I'll host, contact me at [email protected]
Ello. My name is Cam and I am willing to host this game if you need me to. Contact my pager if you want me to host. ^o^
its enigma who controls everything. you are much better of trying to contact him personally.
hey i an help icon if u want to get ahold of me im always on just page me my key is fukichigo19967
Hey Enigma, if you need a perma-host hmu!
In response to Krayzee
Krayzee wrote:
Hey Enigma, if you need a perma-host hmu!

We don't need a perma host we have a shell server. We just needed to pay for it again which we've done for the next month lol.
In response to Lordjamex
Lordjamex wrote:
On the tutorial after doing the water walk it has you release reiatsu to train to level 120 or something? Hollows don't have this option or at least i don't.

Yeah hollows have think, it's a bit of a typo on my part, but yeah.
Cookies.
so apparently all admins on this game dont give warnings... i was away for all of 5 minutes and came back to my character being wiped and a message saying "dont afk train" i was standing by a tree and went to go get something to eat, it really pains me to see such incompetence in this game...
no need to even waste the words
this game is flawed from the ground up

The gameplay is crap
The icons are garbage to say the least
The progression is painfully slow and minimally rewarding
and the zero-tolerance policy on everything is completely unreasonable.
These are just a few reasons why this game has had a consistent playerbase of ZERO for several years now.
This game isn't even under construction.
It's just sitting on the byond site like a tumor.
This should have been discontinued a long time ago.
In response to Morton1
Morton1 wrote:
no need to even waste the words
this game is flawed from the ground up

The gameplay is crap
The icons are garbage to say the least
The progression is painfully slow and minimally rewarding
and the zero-tolerance policy on everything is completely unreasonable.
These are just a few reasons why this game has had a consistent playerbase of ZERO for several years now.
This game isn't even under construction.
It's just sitting on the byond site like a tumor.
This should have been discontinued a long time ago.

Zero tolerance? Last I checked we warn people for pretty much everything. The icons are from a by-gone era, for their time they were actually pretty high-class as evidenced by the fact this game used to get around 70-100 players a day in it's prime. The game play isn't crap(people in general are just lazy/used to easy/and or different training on other games this goes for the progression issue too.) In closing You said "No need to even waste words" in that case why even bring it up? You just wasted words without even realizing it, how does it feel to be a complete moron?
Saving time and energy for future viewers, and yes the gameplay is crap.
Stupidly huge mostly empty map + incredibly slow movement
Training excessively slow and not active at all but AFKing is more heavily enforced here than anywhere else
Minimal gains from training, shikai/bankai hardly have a noticeable effect, ressureccion 5x harder to get than shikai but is "exactly" the same set of potential crappy abilities
Then to top it all off we have massive build penalties to training the wrong stat first, which everyone does the first time around and wastes 3 hours ruining their character

P.S. Yes, zero tolerance. I got caught by the AFK check 1 time and my character was wiped. This is not a warning, this is a waste of 3 days that didn't actually get me anywhere in the first place.

Do yourselves a favor and cancel your shell server
You just admitted that you AFK trained. Rules are clearly posted on the hub:

5. Don't EZ Train, AFK Train, Or Train Unattentively. If you are training using any other method than your finger on a key, then it's illegal. Furthermore, if you are training without actually paying attention to the game (IE you have it out of the way completely so you can watch a movie on your computer, etc), it is also illegal. If you are punished and feel it was unfair, come to the forums and you may challenge it. Do NOT, under any circumstances spam up the OOC or flame the Staff about it. This will only result in further punishment. Punishments: Boot with Wipe > One Week Ban with Wipe > PermaBan with Wipe

Your own stupidity resulted in your wipe, you shouldn't expect a warning for doing something so idiotic. Good day to you.
In response to Morton1
Morton1 wrote:
Saving time and energy for future viewers, and yes the gameplay is crap.
Stupidly huge mostly empty map + incredibly slow movement
Training excessively slow and not active at all but AFKing is more heavily enforced here than anywhere else
Minimal gains from training, shikai/bankai hardly have a noticeable effect, ressureccion 5x harder to get than shikai but is "exactly" the same set of potential crappy abilities
Then to top it all off we have massive build penalties to training the wrong stat first, which everyone does the first time around and wastes 3 hours ruining their character

P.S. Yes, zero tolerance. I got caught by the AFK check 1 time and my character was wiped. This is not a warning, this is a waste of 3 days that didn't actually get me anywhere in the first place.

Do yourselves a favor and cancel your shell server

I'm sorry sir, but have you made a bleach game?

You've been on BYOND 3 months longer than me, yet I've produced a large amount of games. Each relatively successful. Got caught by the AFK Check? Your fault.

Do yourself a favour, and learn basic grammar.
(While you're at it, read the DM guide and try to make a game better than this. GL HF)
Ok, I've been playing this game for about 3 years now, started playing when Sky and Gee were active GMs. And never once have I seen someone be wrongfully banned, booted, or whipped without warning. common sense dictates, at least for me, first thing to do is, READ THE RULES! Certain games actually have what you would call a MOTD (or Message Of The Day.) and hosts normally put the rules there. But others have verbs. There are some, BU included, where it is commonly known that you must read the rules yourself on the hub. Ignorance is no excuse. If you don't read the rules then you don't know what is considered illegal in the game. If you truly believe that you can get by without taking every precaution to prevent repercussions then your going to have a very hard life, in game and out of game. That said, I'm not a model player, I've broken rules before. Who hasn't? But I did NOT claim ignorance because I knew what I was doing was against the rules. But I did it anyway. just because you don't have the rules plastered in your face at the start of the game, doesn't mean that its all free game. Heck, I've been banned from BU once before, but that was a long time ago. If you knew that what you were doing was against the rules of the game, you shouldn't have done it, or at least accepted the punishment, if you didn't.... well... sucks to be you. Just man up and accept responsibility for your actions. And I read a few pages back that kenshin is apparently a dumbass.... I've seen him be an ass at times, but not dumb. and the only time he has actually been an ass is when it was needed. Enigma stated earlier, a lot of GMs ARE power hungery/abusers. I have yet to see a GM ACTUALLY abuse their power on BU. Again, I haven't been playing for a while, so that might have changed, doubtfully though, due to the fact that, GMs, take away their verbs and access to the GM zone... and what are they? Average, everyday... PLAYERS. That means that, most of them, have worked for what they have. Yea I will admit, BU has a really slow leveling system, and grinding levels is a pain, but that's half the fun. When I go to a game that has two servers, one for speed leveling, and one for legit leveling, I go for the legit leveling server. The reason being, if im OPed in 5 minutes, im not gonna want to play anymore. Yea its nice having a supped up character, and getting to show others how it feels to be repeatedly PKed but, it gets boring. Leveling in BU isn't supposed to be a cakewalk. If it was, not many people would want to even have played it at all. I don't see the game getting as popular as it was when I first started, it getting to the upwards of 50 players or so, but it is still a lot better than some of the other games on byond. Moral of the story is, ignorance is no excuse, stupidity is punishable, when someone has power they seek to use it, so GMs are going to abuse their power, and for god sake, read the rules.
Also, sorry for the long post. just had to put those points out there. Also im getting a black screen when I load up, any help?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9