My computer restarted while I had to go somewhere. I think I may have lost it. D: My fault though :/
Thax some good art my brotha.
Thank you, person who joined yesterday.
Noe Problem.
Albro how much and where did you get your tablet from?
Make me want to practice more with my tablet.
In response to Akando5959
$100, Best Buy.

Wacom Bamboo Capture.
Here's my latest WIP. This is 2, almost 3 hours of work. Going to do more on it tomorrow probably. I see the problem with the arm lengths now that I step back and look at it but...I'm too far in lol. I'm gonna roll with it.

his upperbody should be a bit longer, and his slumped over posture should be a bit more prominent. it's really good though, kudos!
In response to UPD4T3
Thanks! I think I'm going to try doing thinner lineart from now on. I am not really liking how thick the lines are.

EDIT:
The fun part is when you take off the lineart. LOL
My latest piece. It's my first piece made completely from using the Brush tool. I used no sketched lines or any other guidelines for this.

In response to Albro1
this look fairly epic :)
Here's my progress on another one. I have spent about 40 minutes on this, and once I get back to it in a little bit I'll be adding the shirt and other details in. I used the same technique as the previous one, but I sketched out the placement of everything first.

Updated (Finished):
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Updated (Finished):

EWWWW
In response to -Wise Fox-
I'd ask you to provide reasoning for your comment, but I think I shouldn't bother.
I like the hair and the fabric look of the shirt quite a bit. The eyes are pretty good and the nose is alright, though I think it might need a little work on the shading of the left side to adjust the shape a bit. I think the shading on the face is way too harsh. Makes the face look very angular and the area around the eyes and the jaw sort of look pushed back into the head. Especially below the right (her left) cheek and the left (her right) eye socket. The mouth doesn't seem to be sitting on the face quite right.

Better than I could do, so take all that with a grain of salt and keep at it :)
Thanks Flick :) Figured I should post the original here just because.
In response to Albro1
Albro1 wrote:
Thanks Flick :) Figured I should post the original here just because.

She single how old?
In response to -Wise Fox-
Do me a favor and stay on topic.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5