Universal Seas

by Micdogmic
Universal Seas
A large, unique universe, where war rages between pirates and marines.
ID:1262477

Universal Seas

Fight as a pirate or a marine, defending your territory, and trying to conquer the world. Join other crews, be a lone pirate, or rank up as a marine. The choice is yours.

Universal Seas Rules

• Do not spam the game.
  • Do not beg for stats, boosts, and or items.
  • Do not kill at spawn points.
  • If you are caught bug abusing and do not let a GM know you will be banned no warning.
  • Respect every player and admin. Do not pretend to be someone you aren't.
  • Do not avoid any punishment given to you.

Universal Seas Team

• Programmer/Owner: Nero
  • Pixel Artist: Position Available
  • GFX Artist: Position Available
  • Credits to past Owner: Micdogmic
  • Credits to past Pixel Artist: M.M
  • Credits to past GFX Artist: Galactic Soldier
  • Credits to: Cubanling
  • Soundtrack Creator: S.M

And a great thanks to all the people helping us test and make the game what it is currently.
I'm a hooker when it comes to pirates!

Info! Now
New Screenshots posted. Alpha testing will be available within the following weeks.
Is aplha testing getting ready orrr no?
In response to Ghost of ET
Should be ready within 1-2 weeks. Just finishing up some last minute things.
Yay :D.
In response to Micdogmic
<.<.
T>T. Is it closed testing :/?
What happened?
closed testing?
Can't you put in some type of system that doesn't require you to either make a bot to hit a log and rest for you constantly or require you to hold down a attack button for hours on end just to become the strongest? I mean hitting logs/p-bags is so 2005. Every one knows not to do this as the only method of training now because every one just cheats and scripts macros so they can idle train over night and wake up being the strongest in the game.
In response to Lordjamex
Lordjamex wrote:
Can't you put in some type of system that doesn't require you to either make a bot to hit a log and rest for you constantly or require you to hold down a attack button for hours on end just to become the strongest? I mean hitting logs/p-bags is so 2005. Every one knows not to do this as the only method of training now because every one just cheats and scripts macros so they can idle train over night and wake up being the strongest in the game.

Quests are currently being added, which will outweigh log training if you do them efficiently. 'cheats and scripts macros' will not work when all of the training logs are in pvp territory.
In response to Micdogmic
Micdogmic wrote:
Lordjamex wrote:

Quests are currently being added, which will outweigh log training if you do them efficiently. 'cheats and scripts macros' will not work when all of the training logs are in pvp territory.

What about killing players? Does that give any XP.
Any time you hit another player, you gain XP
I will add a bonus for killing the player entirely.
I think that the best way to make log training effective is to make afk training not allowed. You make it so that every 30 mins/ hour you are told to type a certain word into the chat. If you do not respond you are kicked from the server. If this happens multiple times within a short time then temporary bans are issued.

Please feel free to respond telling me flaws and improvements with this method.
Well, ofc afk training wouldn't be allowed.
So do you plan on implementing an afk checking system?
There is currently a bug where if u log out in any way (for me it was the game kicking me) you lose everything.
In response to Jamiecoog
Jamiecoog wrote:
There is currently a bug where if u log out in any way (for me it was the game kicking me) you lose everything.

Just did an update, I -believe- the save file bug is fixed!
Page: 1 2