Can we get an update where it isn't a laggy as hell platform? *rimshot*
In response to BlakeJohnson
BlakeJohnson wrote:

BlakeJohnson's Favorite Games: Space Station 13

Go back to your cave, troll.
Eternal_Memories just convinced me not to donate.
In response to BlakeJohnson
BlakeJohnson wrote:

What lagginess? I don't experience any. Although I used to, back when I didn't really understand how to program.

Kittykittyyy write:
Eternal_Memories just convinced me not to donate.

And why is that?
In response to Albro1
Because Kittykittyy also plays Space Station 13.

Aside from that, I can't wait for the newer versions to come. BYOND has always found a way to keep my interest.
I can't wait for the update. Can't wait to see what new features will be added also.
499 series wont work for me lol. They keep saying "Games loading" or such for ever. x')
Hey Byond, when are ya gonna get another Vanguard game. Cardfight Shrine is not doesn't have enough cards on it ta make good fights on there. So I would love it if ya made a new game for Vanguard that actually has all cards and will update. Thank you
Am legerndery supersan- I mean Venusaur.
ANYWAY.
This is actually a pretty good idea. The people of BYOND -enjoy- playing it. I mean, the games have a small size and icon limit. There's a limit what you can do with them. It kind of reminds me of the SNES. And now, multiple people are creating legendary games still -using- those limits and making it seem like they don't even apply. It's pretty amazing. When you think about it, games like Eternia are -still- in progress, and it already has a 50+ playerbase. (Usually.) This goes to show that you have done amazing taking care and observing the BYOND community, as well as applied some updates that please and displease some people. I heard a bunch of people didn't like the new pager, but -STILL- they play BYOND. In the end, if we -do- get shut down, (WHICH WE WON'T), we'll always have memories.
I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but here goes...

What's the point of having the pager/custom folders, if the only options we're allowed to change are a couple colors, through preferences? I think it would be nice if we could edit the CSS or something... Just a thought, haha..

Or is this something that's already being considered?
I'm still having problems with the pager... After I downloaded the 499.1995 update. Sometimes, It'd go a few weeks without problems then happen out of nowhere, other times, It's constant and happening about 3-5 times a day.
There's a 499.1197 update out now. http://www.byond.com/download/
That's the one I have now, And I'm still having problems. But the problems started almost instantly right after I downloaded the 499.1195 update, The same two things pop up every time: http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/axis5/media/ againwhat_zps900dcee1.jpg.html http://s1160.photobucket.com/user/axis5/media/ again1_zps81f6d45e.png.html
I've just had this problem again, about 5 times since that last post...
In response to Dark_Angel45
DA, it really looks like there's a problem with your installation. Have you tried doing a full reinstall of BYOND?
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
DA, it really looks like there's a problem with your installation. Have you tried doing a full reinstall of BYOND?

It could be similar to the issue Keeth experienced, with the VirtualStore, no?
I actually tried something different the last time I had the problem, This time I dragged the installation file to my desktop then right clicked it, and clicked run as administrator, it now seems to be working fine for now.
Well, Having problems again, running out of ideas...
In response to Tom
Tom wrote:
Audeuro wrote:
I think it would've been cool if the fund-o-meter just went through the entire year.

I don't have a problem showing the cumulative results, but I don't know how well that will do as a "goal" marker since it's over such a big period. Mainly I just want to keep it fresh in people's minds that these contributions are necessary and appreciated.

A good way to give the community a realistic view would be to provide a graph---mayhap a bar graph---which shows how each month performed per the goal. Then you can look at it and see, "Great! August was $5,000 over...September and October were both $3,000 under. No bueno." I don't think it would undermine the value of the current month's goal if previous months went over, because the annual graph should be on a separate page whereas the primary monthly goal would be displayed as it is now, on every page. Design magic.
Who knew the major differentiating factor between 499 and milestone 500 would be ads that sometimes replay 5 times?!
No thanks, I'll stick with my 499.
Page: 1 2 3 4