ID:181038

Is their any good naruto games thats been release or aleast in beta testing? I have not seen any more naruto projects lately.
No, because you said good.
In response to El Wookie
Okay, well if i was new Byond and i was interesting in naruto or brand new naruto games beside GOA. List some games you would recommand.
In response to LexLuther
None. I would recommend Decadence or NEStalgia. Maybe Castle on a good day.

Just not Naruto.
In response to LexLuther
There was Naruto Evolution. But it was dead last time I checked.
In response to Zaoshi
Zaoshi wrote:
There was Naruto Evolution.

He said, "good".
In response to Zaoshi
He wanted good games.
In response to El Wookie
Why Naruto Evolution was bad?
In response to Zaoshi
Because Naruto games are bad?
In response to Shaoni
Now you're getting it!
In response to Shaoni
Everyone seems to be claiming "Naruto games are bad", "Anime games are bad", etc. But also everyone says gameplay > graphics.
Then why you're so against Naruto/Dragonball/Bleach graphics? Just ignore game name and icons, and enjoy the gameplay of nice skill tree, PvP, leveling, etc. (does not apply to rips)
In response to Zaoshi
All Naruto games and DBZ games and etc on BYOND have horrible gameplay too, so your argument is invalid.
In response to El Wookie
What's wrong with GOA gameplay? It's almost pure PvP.
In response to Zaoshi
Train until whenever -> Pvp

Is that your idea of good gameplay? I suppose you also like Runescape.
In response to Lugia319
Not exactly. Runescape is nice at first: Woodcutting, Firemaking, Cooking, Fishing and a lot other skills. But soon it gets boring as it's extremely repetitive.
On GOA you can PvP since very early levels, but you'll need to be skilled to kill someone much higher level.
In response to Zaoshi
Keep convincing yourself that.
In response to Lugia319
That somewhat shows you didn't play GOA at all, or tried to play it after playing a lot rip games.
Either way, GOA, NE and few other anime games are good games.
In response to Zaoshi
Like I said, keep convincing yourself that. I've every anime game that I've played a fair shake. But they just keep disappointing me. I quit every game that I see obvious WOTS code straight away, no point in playing that. My problem with GOA is that it feels like you hit a wall way too soon. It's no Casual Quest that can maintain attention for long periods of time while still seeming fun/interesting.

And yes, my BYONDling years were spent in the age of rips. I played GOA when it first came out and people just trained in the swamp until they were ready to move on.

In response to Lugia319
Lugia319 wrote:
Like I said, keep convincing yourself that. I've every anime game that I've played a fair shake. But they just keep disappointing me. I quit every game that I see obvious WOTS code straight away, no point in playing that. My problem with GOA is that it feels like you hit a wall way too soon. It's no Casual Quest that can maintain attention for long periods of time while still seeming fun/interesting.

And yes, my BYONDling years were spent in the age of rips. I played GOA when it first came out and people just trained in the swamp until they were ready to move on.

So, what do you expect to see in anime(Naruto) games? More or less what get your interest?
In response to LexLuther
Naruto games are not bad..We have different taste in the field of gaming..
Page: 1 2