ID:132324

This was a mix-up. I thought it was an ad for an adult game, it was actually a legitimate mmo.
*Clicks* So what's bad about it? It's nothing you don't see on TV in a beer commercial. They're trying to get people to play their game.
In response to Leur
Leur wrote:
*Clicks* So what's bad about it? It's nothing you don't see on TV in a beer commercial. They're trying to get people to play their game.

Maybe BYOND should try this method ;)
In response to Leur
Sorry, I didn't look close enough. At a glance it looked like an adult game considering it says "Free SLG Game for Mature Adult" and "Your only reason to live besides women" and "Play to become a ladies man". But I looked closer and it is a legitimate game. Sorry about the mix-up.
In response to KetchupKid
Another Evony ad, eh?
In response to Warlord Fred
Naw, some other game similar to it though.
In response to KetchupKid
KetchupKid wrote:
Sorry, I didn't look close enough. At a glance it looked like an adult game considering it says "Free SLG Game for Mature Adult" and "Your only reason to live besides women" and "Play to become a ladies man". But I looked closer and it is a legitimate game. Sorry about the mix-up.

Just as a note, you'll find many websites these days, including BYOND have banner ads that display ads based on your viewing history. This is kind of self defeating because sometimes the websites you see advertised are ones you've already been on. Its only if your on a clean slate then does it track what content is on the page your on, and base its results from there (hence the obvious links to games outside BYOND).