ID:181268

Ok my msn on my phone was working fine 3-4 months ago, now I cant log into 2 of my msn's. Also the msn I can log into, I can send messages, but cant recieve them unless I D/C and relog. Also the two I cant log into, it says protocol or service error.
I used to have same problem.
Try changing password, either software you are using.
In response to Ripiz
Ripiz wrote:
I used to have same problem.
Try changing password, either software you are using.

I did, for my main, then I logged in for 2 minutes, then logged out, and it had the same issues, and the one Just made I can log into but it produces the send but cant recieve issue.
In response to Thelavaking
Sorry, don't know anything else what could fix it. I couldn't login to my MSN for 2-3 weeks, later it fixed itself.

Maybe try using eBuddy?
In response to Ripiz
My phone has been like this for months... Bah, and its a samsung, not and iphone, so the messengers are preset, but owell.

Btw, whats ebuddys?
It's IM, which supports Facebook, MSN, Yahoo and other IMs.
In response to Ripiz
Well if you could tell me... How do I get rid of this message that pops up every few seconds, "This application may use airtime minutes and expenses will be added, Continue?", from my phone, I have unlimited flippin minutes, and this thing is gettin annoyin.
Strange, I never get it.
Try to configure so it won't ask for permission to connect.
In response to Ripiz
I have, I have found all my apps unlocked, and nothing to do with airtime on my phone.
What about eBuddy settings?
In response to Ripiz
Nothing to do with it, has to do with sending and recieving info, ima just use the elite version, on the website until someone comes along and helps, or until I get my upgrade (oh god an iphone, please, this thing is killin me).
Good luck then, I ran out of ideas.