ID:181511

http://www.byond.com/games/FightForSupremacy/Sanctuary

Keys: Fight For Supremacy & Akriloth

First off, I got warned to not do this by Byond before.

They have Paypal set up for Donations. 5$ They have infact recieved donations. Yet On the HUB & Game it clearly announces that they will give you So many TP's for donating. . . If you conider that a donation. Its a Dragonball Z game (Fan Game) Totally Illegal. I want to see that game shut down. Since My game aswell, Almost got shut down for that. I removed it though. They refuse to. I warned them too.

:) Thank you. Gee aint I a stinker?
Lies not a dime was earned
In response to Akriloth
Which is why you told me personaly that once you whipe the game, the people payed five dollars for nothing. Even more of a scam =/
In response to Staticfire666
lies i have never spoken to you until now
In response to Akriloth
Then it twas the Admins on your game. If they are lieing and being asses to me. Then you may want some new GM's. Because as of right now. What I have witness they all lie. Which is about to get your game shut the f*ck down. Nice Admin's -.o
no comment other than we have received no donations and it wsnt my idea to add them in
In response to Akriloth
Your game lists you as the only staff member. Looks like you did it all. . . . . . You just dont make sense. Even then the game is a RIP. You should not get donations for someone elses game.
Yeah you shouldn't get donations for somebody else game so delete yo game before we tell the police you doin illegal stuff on the BYOND intarwebz
In response to Proteen
well i dont have the source i just make new codes and send them to supremacy
In response to Akriloth
Eh? I doubt you can program when you use a phrase such as "make new codes".
In response to Akriloth
Supremacy is a tart. Hes tried to rip me a few times b4. I was thinking you were him. He has had like 4 keys to my knowledge. Atleast 4 other keys have said they were him. >.<

If your not Suprem. You need to loose that fool. Work for someone that doesnt rip/scam. Like I, Deffinetly if your coding without a source. That is if you code from scratch >.< Not just copy,paste, edit.

In response to Akriloth
Akriloth wrote:
well i dont have the source i just make new codes and send them to supremacy

So, if you were part of a team that murdered a 14 year old girl, but all you did was provide the hammer, you would not be accountable?
Think about that for a minute or two.
In response to Darkjohn66
Darkjohn66 wrote:

you can think that if you wanna but i coded("programmed" if you would perfer that) for friends and i am currently making a naruto game from scratch that is going well expect for the icons.
In response to Akriloth
Akriloth wrote:
Darkjohn66 wrote:

you can think that if you wanna but i coded("programmed" if you would perfer that) for friends and i am currently making a naruto game from scratch that is going well expect for the icons.

If that is the case, then I strongly suggest you leave this game of topic and lose all ties to them as they will only get you into trouble.
Concentrate on the Naruto game that is going well "except" for the Icons.
I'll give you a word of advice though, purchase a dictionary from your local book store. A good game has good spelling.

Good luck with that.