Dragonball Z: World Of Chaos III

by RON913
One of the greatest Byond Dragonball Z games
ID:1199408

World of Chaos III

Everything a combat game will ever need!

A all new reimagining of my original source that was leaked!

With an all new Twist!

Goku's Legacy/Buu's Fury is one of our favorite handheld games from the Gba, However there was always something I felt was missing,

Live your Story and a make your place in the world, to feel as if your actions in the world have an impact!.

Become the strongest in the world, Save and protect or destroy and control, the choice is yours!

Your journey is your choice!

Features

• Realtime Action-based combat
  • Online multiplayer
  • Dynamic Character Growth
  • PvP & PvE
  • All NEW Ranking system!
  • New Survival Aspects!

The Team

RON913 - Owner/Hub Some Design
CatDelNorris,Yousef - Support Team.

This is a great game thank you for creating this game ron its a very cool game i wish it had lots of players this game has really good graphics so i wish people come to play this awesome game xD.
Nice game bro. Thanks :D and i wish too that make more characters..
Hey! Whats Happening?
Bring It back up cant join the servers....PLEASE!
Yeah the game is playable but we need a perm host.
Hey Ron? This is Quickeye now Hahaha brother of SSJanton xD
hello
Open da server again
I thought it was a shell? well anyways if your looking for a host message me on byond and if I can send me the host files and source and stuff
He did
Hey i would like to aply for GM.
In game name:Kyler
Why i want to be GM?:There seem to be a lack of them and this game could use the help.
GM experiance:I have none but this is a great place to start.

I dont know what else im supposed to put lol.
tell ne with pager(byond@MarshallLee)or email me @ [email protected]
In game name: Turles

Key:SSJanton

Experience: Admin lvl 3 in dragonball shuurajou, infinite realms and Dragon ball GT burn world. Im coding but not too much and i can icon too like a statues or anything that can we use an item in the game. Im a pro iconer in turf and other objects.
PS: Im not pro coder, Im just pro in iconning

Hobbys: Playing baseball, Novice coder, pro iconer, watching anime sometime if i get bored, eating xD.

Why are you applying for gm: Hello, Im Turles (SSJanton) and I am here to apply to be a part of staff for the game Dragon Ball World of Chaos. I have applied for a position many times, I usually hear a "No" and constructive criticism and I try my best to make myself better. I have played this game since I believe 2012, and I have seen it grow and grow. As the game grows, I see players becoming a lot more devious. I have seen many instances of AFK training, or spamming and have never been able to get hold of an active Admin to do something about it. I want to change that, me as a GM would mean a very watchful eye, I am on a lot and I always follow the rules. I am always nice to player's and other Admin's, I help out to the fullest extent of my power no matter what. I always try to use proper grammar and punctuation when i play and when I am speaking to people in general, I show respect and loyalty to anyone who is willing to treat me the same.This game is great and I would very much love to be a Admin for you not only for me, but for the player's. I love this game and I really would like to be a real part of it, this is me asking you to please allow me to try and make the game more enjoyable and fun for everyone. When I first started playing this game, it was my goal to be a Admin for you and I am honestly hoping to hear good news from you. Accept me or not, this will still be the only game I will open my computer to play everyday. I appreciate you reading this and replying to this and ,thank you for your time and please, have a nice day.

Just PM me if you let me admin in the game. :)
In response to SSJanton
Accept.
In Game Name:Flames.

Experience:I've Co Own Naruto Broken Dream,Main Owner in naruto One's Will.And Been admin in Naruto Heroe's United.

What i can Do:I can Icon,Code and GFX.

And From all the Game's i've Played this is the Best Thank you for you'r Time and Have a Great Day.

in game name'' Well i dont know

Exeperience im not pro coder just saying >.>
what i can do : i can give you kisses 5 times a day

APPROVE xD
In game name " I didnt even join the game :D

Exeperience : Mapping But who said i want admin I WAS JUST PORED
Why i want GM : Cuz i said soo D:
Where you at Ronnieboy
New Game commin out Banned from DA Tell grimm i'm making a complete new game and ask him for my unban.
I will when he's on bro
Page: 1 2