ID:151700

What would be a good way to train KI in a DBZ game? I'll take any suggestions. I want to create an original environment for my gamers and fun good ways to train there stats, not that silly punching in the air thing...

-Gizhy
Have you considered asking this at BYOND Anime, where people will actually know what you're talking about?
In response to Foomer
There is no join button on the BYOND Anime website and I can't post on the forums without joining, if there is a way to join let me know.

Thanks, Gizhy
In response to Gizhy
The join button is at the bottom of the left menu.
In response to Foomer
I don't see it. Here is a screen shot of my screen.

In response to Gizhy
That is strange. I went there and was able to join and leave.
Meditation
Shooting Moving Targets from a tile a way (trying to use a 'Kiai' type attack )
Jumping between platforms and learning to fly or push yourself with Ki
Get fired at with Ki blasts until your can build up a tolerance and create a ki shield from your aura
In response to Gizhy
Have you been logged in on the BYOND webpage when taking that screenshoot (as one can't see the top of the page)?
In response to Ryan P
Not too strange, he is banned after all.
I find that asking in the right section of the forum is a good start. I've moved the topic for you.
In response to Stephen001
Why am I banned from the Anime thingy?

-Gizhy
In response to Gizhy
If I recall correctly, it had something to do with unrepentant ripping, Maggeh and other artists. We discussed it when you were banned, I made a point of that.
If you would look at the games I've been working on now, you can see very well that there not ripped. The DBZ game I'm working on I had my own iconner for that one and I coded it all myself, which is why It's still in Beta.

PS: I deleted all my previous projects I was working on because I relized that ripping wasn't the way to go, and if you wish, I will even host the DBZ game I'm working on to let you see if it's ripped or not.

-Gizhy
In response to Gizhy
This is a matter you would want to bring up with Masterdan or Maggeh, not me. I typically just babysit in BYOND Anime.
Meh.. No matter, glad to know at least that I've been banned, so disputes like this don't happen again.

-Gizhy