ID:160692

im kinda looking for a new way of booting afk people i seen it in a game were a gm or a admin pressed a verb and on everyones computer poped up saying say something here or be booted for afk i was woundering if anyone knew how to make that.
That just requires a for loop, which is nothing at all difficult to make.
In response to Popisfizzy
yeah thats why i came on here and asked im new at coding and all thanks
In response to Christopher52488
Christopher52488 wrote:
im new at coding

Welcome, Novice Programmer!
What's wrong with client.inactivity?
In response to SuperAntx
i just want something like i saw use a verb make someone type something in a box and if they dont type something they get booted
That is a horrible idea, stop playing RuneScape.
In response to SuperAntx
i never played runescape at all and first of all i found the idea on a dbz game if u dont like my idea then dont pm me back im just looking for someone who could help me not insalt me
I'm trying to protect the players of your game. Having a popup which interrupts gameplay for a frivolous AFK-check is simply a BAD IDEA.

Look up Stat() and client.inactivity in the F1 Help Guide.
In response to SuperAntx
what ever and its a dbz game that i have it isnt going to interupt much
Ehh, Im with SuperAntx for this One. Why not client.inactivity and is it not Logical to have an Afk Check which doesnt effect the users gameplay. We are only doing this because we just want the Better Games on Byond but fine, What ever you want...
In response to Popisfizzy
Don't forget spawn() (as input() and alert() will halt the current procedure until it gets input)!
In response to SuperAntx
Actually it's on Naruto games..

You're asking for a new kind of AFK booter, but that's not new at all.
Christopher52488 wrote:
im kinda looking for a new way of booting afk people i seen it in a game were a gm or a admin pressed a verb and on everyones computer poped up saying say something here or be booted for afk i was woundering if anyone knew how to make that.

Why is everyone concerned about the AFK players? The active players are the ones most actively using/abusing/sucking up resources =p