DotHack//Overload

by Kaien007
DotHack//Overload
A original Fan Based game by Abov
ID:802837

Your first day playing The World. A MMORPG just like any other or at least that is what you heard until you discovered that this game is more than what meets the eye.

Game Still in Development!!!

-Staff/Development Members-
Kaien usually does everything by himself... the rest are there if they feel like doing work... go team ._.
Kaien -Script Writer Sub Coder Pixel Artist (Turf,Equipment,Base,Mob) Interface.
Makoto - Advisor, Resource
Crow - Game Master
Shadow Prisna - Game Master
Thatoneguy - Programmer assistant, Testing Host
Special Thanks to
JWLee1, Dragon Desend and Vexxen for their contributions.

Holy moly! o.O
Wow if you guys finished this, you'd be legends.
In response to Tajiri
Im a one man team but im giving it all i got T-T
thanks
if you look at the forums I recently changed my art style due to a new tablet i recently purchased. Do more research before you make claims.
thats what i plan on doing since i didnt do much to begin with but thanks for your concern. If there is any advice you can give me let me know xD. This is my first big project which I am mostly doing the coding and art and interface. I got a few helps here and there but nothing to really call a team.
What I was thinking was using an anime game to draw people into playing original games. In other words, "hey check out these other awesome games". Kind of like synergy. So that way I can advertise both in and out of the game.

I noticed android games do that alot when i play on my smart phone.
How about if I advertise Original games and not dothack. that way I reel in people and not drive them away to go play a fan based game. I have goals to make an original game in the future but to be seen I am going to need something more.
Falcon lazorz wrote:
That doesn't work. You can't just change an audience's views and ween them onto another product. They'll continue to play your fan-game but won't play any original game you make. I know someone who thought this and instead of making an original game afterwards they monetized their first Naruto game and continued to make games based off of other animes and now they are illegally gaining profit.

Id like a link to this game? Buying power, yes plz, but uh, only if its rp, i know buying power on rp is like, wierd and stupid blah blah, but i dont like pvp.

Falcon lazorz wrote:
How about if I advertise Original games and not dothack. that way I reel in people and not drive them away to go play a fan based game. I have goals to make an original game in the future but to be seen I am going to need something more.

Also.. still heavily looking forward to that dothack game.

Finally a .//hack game. I'm tired of fags obsessing over SAO.
Ive been watching it for a long time.. i dont think its coming up anytime soon sadly.
Sorry for not posting in a while, Graphics will be upgraded to 96x96-128x128 rather than 32x32-64x64
anyway I can help with this?
Wow...Takes me back to my old project i lost due to hard drive failure...RIP .hack Fragment.