ID:183394

The Australian elections will be happening soon, and some people have decided that a change on the way things work is in order. So the plan is, on election day, add an extra box for "Smoko" and give him your highest preference. What does Smoko have to offer? He can offer his awesomeness, which is what a country needs to run.

Remember, Vote Smoko on Election day!
I'll vote for you.

Oh wait.

Nevermind, I live in the US

~Kujila
In response to Kujila
I'll program electronic voting booths that are sure to make you teh winar!

~X
In response to Kujila
You can vote for me there also, I could move if needed.
In response to Smoko
Smoko > Gorge Bush.

I would vote for you any day.

-Genjura
In response to Genjura
I'd vote for him even on days that don't exist!
In response to Xooxer
Like May 14?

When State of Israel was proclaimed.

-Genjura
In response to Genjura
Woah, are you saying there is a hole in my calender between May 13 and May 15?
In response to Worldweaver
I'll vote for you anyday. Except I dont like in Australia can I vote online?
In response to Miran94
No. You can vote for me in your own country though, I'll move if elected.
I made a MySpace for my campaign, you can view it here. Add it to help boost my support and chances.
In response to Smoko
Eh i don't really care for Myspace but dude yours sucks. Justin you need to use some better Css man! A dog can make a better Myspace than you :P.

"I contain larger amounts of awesome than any other person, so if I got elected Prime Minister some of it may leak onto the country making it more awesome."

LULZ The only content on the page but its still funny JUSTIN!

-Genjura

P.S I KNOW YOU NAME MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH.
In response to Genjura
Genjura wrote:
Eh i don't really care for Myspace but dude yours sucks. Justin you need to use some better Css man! A dog can make a better Myspace than you :P.

The myspace is using a default layout. I despise myspace, which is why I'm not going to make a theme for it. It's only there to help spread attention to my campaign.

"I contain larger amounts of awesome than any other person, so if I got elected Prime Minister some of it may leak onto the country making it more awesome."

LULZ The only content on the page but its still funny JUSTIN!

That's all I felt needed to put on the page.

P.S I KNOW YOU NAME MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAH.

Justin isn't my name, so I guess you've just proved yourself to be an idiot. Click this, and look at the "Real Name" field. I don't mind people knowing my real name, I'm just too lazy to put it on myspace. Did I say you're an idiot, because, you are.
In response to Smoko
Eh Justin it's Ok. We all know your name now so you can stop covering your ass. Good luck with the campaign. :D

-Genjura
In response to Genjura
Why would I lie about my name? If you look at my blog, there is a lot more revealing details on it about myself other than my name. Names are useless on the internet, they are even more useless when they are as generic as my own.

Just a question, what makes you think my name is Justin?
In response to Smoko
Your profiles 1st friend is this guy named justin. Most of the time people just add thier real myspaces with their not so real ones (i dont know why). So i "assumed" that you were Justin =/.

-Genjura

P.S Assuming doesn't make an ass out of U and Me it just makes an ass out of me....
In response to Genjura
That's someone who added me, they are also american. American's don't have Prime Minister's, that should of given it away.
In response to Smoko
You just proved to me you're smart enough to be an American president!

~X
In response to Xooxer
Are you going to adress the real issues? I mean awsomeness is good and everything but what about the poor the hungy the dying the sick are you going to improve education, medival care, saftey?
In response to Miran94
Australia has a great health care system, but if I have to move to be president of america, I'll fix your health care.

Hungry people will be able to eat the food emo kids waste, because they will be destroyed.

Education will be available for free to who ever wants it.
Page: 1 2