Final Fight

by DarkMoonProductions
Final Fight
[PvP & RP Servers] Explore this expansive recreation of the Ninja World. Endless timeline, immense environment with vast lands. Live and breathe the life as a Shinobi, Samurai and many others.
In response to Ultimate27
ULTIMATE27 STFU YOUR LOSER ASS HAVE NOTHING TO DO THATS WHY YOU BITCHING OVER A GAME.Ill take those two cent and give them to your mom cause the way you acting you act like you dont got shit else at home to do
ULTIMATE GO OUTSIDE AND GET SOME PUSSY FOR ONCE IN YOU LIFE AND STOP BEATING YOU DICK AT HOME
lol mymy raging are we, and i find ppl who tell oters to get pussy are always the ones that dont have none. Yoy tell ppl go outside yet u were so quick to respond to my comment. it shows that u spend alot of time on byond urself. i picture u as an overweight nigga wit a box of popeyes in one han and bucket of kfc in the next. lol do not use my name in the same contex as not getting pussy i have a gf for the stupid. Dont be dissin ppl tellin them go get a life when u urself play this shit u hypocrite.
Ultimate27 wrote:
lol mymy raging are we, and i find ppl who tell oters to get pussy are always the ones that dont have none. Yoy tell ppl go outside yet u were so quick to respond to my comment. it shows that u spend alot of time on byond urself. i picture u as an overweight nigga wit a box of popeyes in one han and bucket of kfc in the next. lol do not use my name in the same contex as not getting pussy i have a gf for the stupid. Dont be dissin ppl tellin them go get a life when u urself play this shit u hypocrite.

And he wasn't heard from again
what game can i play while i'm waiting
In response to Yaori1
your funny
In response to Lrjonk
Lrjonk wrote:
what game can i play while i'm waiting
The game of life.

Straight up though
game of life lol
ok thanks
This game goes down every day now ._.
Im guessing its ddossing attacks
i swear the hubs teasing me n keeps saying a new server is up lol. Any ideas when we back to some NFF?
http://www.byond.com/games/Masterdan_P/NarutoOnlineWorld

Check this game out guys! If you can't play NFF, I suggest you play this. Same thing, a little easier to play, no need to train, ONLY IF NFF ISN'T ONLINE you should play this.. Not trying to advertise and compete with NFF. Thanks :D
i love feet
Is their any specific times that this game comes up and goes down? If so will you tell when and what time zone?
-SWeGG
What yall dont know is Sasuna rarely knows that the game is down so if that is the case yall might want to contact him about it
I like womens feet lets have a debate is this shit really wierd, or is it as common as liking an ass do you see it as homosexuality
Actually it's not weird, it's very common, though I don't prefer it
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 22 23 24