density = 0
Enter(A)
if(ismob(A))
var/mob/M = A
if(M.client)
M.loc = locate(5,2,2)
else
if(istype(A,/obj/)) del(A)

Problem description:Dunno why when mob enter on turf it dont teleport him to the place that should
Well first you would use Entered() for a turf. I dont know if it matters but Ive only used O in the case where you use A. So try something like this:

turf/ToSand
Entered(O)
src << "You are going to the sand!"
O.loc=locate(x,y,z)
In response to Derekjeterisgod
turf
TOSAND
Enter(M)
if(istype(M,/mob) && M.client)
M.loc = locate(5,2,1)
else
if(istype(M,/obj))
del(A)
TOLEAF
Enter(M)
if(istype(M,/mob) && M.client)
M.loc = locate(5,2,2)
else
if(istype(M,/obj))
del(A)

^_^ Hope that helps. Note you don't have to put density = 0 as that is the default setting; no need to state it (unless one of the turf's parents has their density set as 1). I'm still learning so... maybe its wrong, but its worth a try.
In response to ExMorover
ExMorover wrote:
Hope that helps. Note you don't have to put density = 0 as that is the default setting; no need to state it (unless one of the turf's parents has their density set as 1). I'm still learning so... maybe its wrong, but its worth a try.

It's still pretty wrong, but a correct answer has already been posted to this thread. When in doubt, it's best to hold off on trying to answer a problem.

Lummox JR
In response to Lummox JR
thx guys but somehow i done it lol...i forgot to put it in turfs not object's xD
anyway thx
In response to Duni
Solution: Don't use the WOTS source
http://byond.com/docs/guide
In response to Axerob
umm....im not using ALL of wots source, just when i dont know how to make something im looking there lol
and its nbotls source rofl xD
In response to Duni
NBOTLS used a ripped source that used to be WOTS source.. look up in forum search and you'll find the story there somewhere.

- GhostAnime