Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
Or you could use the dragonballs to wish for an earlier release date? Could be a possibility.
lmfao 2023,xD
In response to John007qwe
lmao augsut 2014? im ready for the first dbz game beside du thats stands out
Seriously, I'm upset that all anyone cares about is the release. I understand from the perspective of a consumer, but do you really think John and I enjoy looking at our forum and just seeing "Leik dewds release the gamesss" all the time. I'm pressed for time the majority of everyday. Hell, I'll admit to procrastinating. I go to school in the morning, work in the afternoon, and when I get home I want to pass out. Call me whatever you like and send me all the hate you want for how I feel, the fact remains that we produce this game. If you want to see our effort come into fruition, start with something like "Hey guys! How have you been! Awesome game! I have a few suggestions....". Maybe, just maybe then I'll consider working harder on the game. Otherwise, it's a chore that doesn't pay me.... END RANT
I agree with Paul about this. It's really frustrating that whenever i log in to my pager all i see is people spamming me to host the game.

Heres an example of what i have to deal with:
Take your time, guys. I'm sure it will pay off in the long run.
In response to Lordjamex
Lordjamex wrote:
Take your time, guys. I'm sure it will pay off in the long run.

Thank you
when will this game host i never played it before but it doesn,t seem like a rip and seems good so i want to try it
Sup Admins/gm of this game i had a fun time in the opening test some dude invited me to play the game i realy liked it keep on the good work, and when wil it be online again
lol im not rushing tho. im just wondering ehh
In response to Youngmille123
Youngmille123 wrote:
lol im not rushing tho. im just wondering ehh

I understand. But understand that we can't host the game because it's not playable. It's still in alpha. To host would be pointless. However, we are willing to take any suggestions here on the forum for game development. Trust me when I say this, I have played the game for hours, and it becomes repetitive due to lack of content. Our intention is not for this, it is for a game worth spending hours getting lost in a dbz-esque world.
whats is content
In response to Blasterdark64
Blasterdark64 wrote:
whats is content

well we are working on content for game play such as some basic mechanics. John is streamlining the dungeon system, but you could ask him about more. I am working on aligning the hairs with the base and adding some new clothes.
Only by looking to screenshots, I just can't wait for this game
I hope you gonna wipe when you host it
I'm stil waiting cmon i whanna play so bad
Ikr right i wanna finish my man John when is the severs comeing back up
If you don't finish it till 26 august can you host it on 26 its my birthday
This game is going to be lagit cant wait til its finish
Ah cmon
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13