ID:134870

http://developer.byond.com/hub/Rinaldo/Rinaldosprocs

Rinaldo's procedures are all professional and efficient.

They all seem to fit perfectly into DM!
That which goes *BUMP* in the day...

If no one responds to your message does that mean it was still taken into account?

Or was it because I posted it at some odd-time in the morning CST? XD
They are fine procs, but we don't make a habit of including every useful proc when they are so easily written in DM anyway. Just include that library in your projects. I have a personal package of procs that I almost always include in my projects also. :)
In response to Shadowdarke
Shadowdarke wrote:
They are fine procs, but we don't make a habit of including every useful proc when they are so easily written in DM anyway. Just include that library in your projects. I have a personal package of procs that I almost always include in my projects also. :)

To amplify on this...there are all sorts of procs that would be great to have in DM, but if they are already available in a quality library or two, then it may serve everyone most if the BYOND Staff focusses on stuff that isn't so easily added yourself or used from an existing library.

A good example is text on the map. BYOND should absolutely provide it and I imagine will some day...but since it's a "solved problem" through the excellent DMI Fonts library (and other libraries, including from Shadowdarke!), it's better for BYOND Staff time to go into, say, the new FMOD sound support, which no one but the BYOND Staff can add to the system.