Pokemon Awesome Version

by Choryong
RETRO AWESOMENESS
That's too much. xD
The game won't let me log on... HORROR!!! D:
yo um the server is down for me #uncool
Sometimes the power or internet goes out, or some other technical problem occurs. Like a Local ip change that requires me to change a port. Rest assured ,I take this seriously and the server will stay up for as long as i have power and internet. Forever.... lol
And if for some reason the host were to fail, the save files would be transferred to the new host.
In response to Professor_Oaks
Smithlite86 is a great man.
This game.
JOIN Pokemon: Shadows of Darkness
In response to Bcrqsb
Begone with you.
This game is super fun, I hope it gets more updates! I'd like to see attack animations, battles are still fun without them, but it'd be great to see all the lasers and smashes and stuff.
In response to Lifisali
with BYOND 5.0 on the run, there's not as much an excuse to not have battle animations :D

EDIT: What's with the server going down? Third time in about a month.
i agree
I hope it goes back up soon, I spent a good 4ish hours already on this game and I can't wait to get back to playing, haha.
Is there a Move Reminder guy in this game? I want to teach my Pokemon the moves they weren't able to have since I could only catch them at levels higher then the levels they could learn those moves. e.g. I want my Meowth to relearn Fake Out.
In response to Lifisali
Vermilion City, in the house next to the gym. And in this game, it's a Girl.
Oh, ok. Thanks!
So, the game is down again? I hope this time it's for a update...
:) HMM I think having EVs and IVs and other future gen additions kind of ruins the retroness, at least that's my opinion. T.T I miss when I didn't have to worry about that kind of stuff and I could just train a Pokemon without caring. I also miss the old Pokemon battle graphics >:) Maybe you could make a complete retro version instead of a 'modern' retro version
In response to Hoosha
IVs and EVs existed since Gen 1, it's just that they work differently in Gen 3 onward. This game doesn't even have them D: At least it's not completely bias because you don't have to 'Breed this, Breed that' or constantly login/logout to get good IVed mons.
WHAT?! O.O THIS game doesn't have EVs or IVs?! But someone told me it DID grrrrr
In response to Hoosha
Hoosha wrote:
WHAT?! O.O THIS game doesn't have EVs or IVs?! But someone told me it DID grrrrr

Sorry, I mistyped. It has EVs, but there aren't IVs, so the limit for the number of EVs a mon can have in each stat has been increased.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7