ID:135363

Playing game to game, I realized having a limited number of keys(not to mention only liking to use 1-4 of them) becomes a quick problem. One thing I'm sure players would devour is the ability to save and load different macro sets. So in Set 1 control + A could be "Attack", and in set two control + A could be "Awesome".
I like the idea.
They could also make it optional on how you wan't your macrosets to be used. So you could choose macroset numbers or game specific macrosets. Macroset numbers would be what you suggested and game specific macros would mean you set specific macros for each game that you play.
In response to DeathAwaitsU
I was referring to the name as a number not exactly have "10 default sets". Thats just boring =P(at least I think thats what you mean).
If there were a Dream Seeker command to load a specific macro set, you could even set macros to load different macro sets. Wee!
This has always been the intention, based on subtle indications made in the release notes over time, but has never been fully implemented -- most likely due to the difficulty of telling Dream Seeker which macroset to load based on the game you're playing (for instance, if you're playing a game called "War", should your macroset for another game also called "War" be loaded? If not, how is Dream Seeker going to tell the difference between the two?).
In response to Spuzzum
Spuzzum wrote:
(for instance, if you're playing a game called "War", should your macroset for another game also called "War" be loaded? If not, how is Dream Seeker going to tell the difference between the two?).

You could give each game it's own unique Macro ID number of some sort.
In response to Spuzzum
Dream Seeker should not change it automatically. There should be a command for the player to change it, as Shadowdarke said. After I finished laughing at his post, I realised that it was actually a good idea.
In response to Spuzzum
Using the full hub ID?
In response to Crispy
Thats what I was thinking along those lines, but wouldn't it be easier and better just to allow the players to save and load their own sets?

The main reason being, playing an RPG there are going to be obvious differences of verbs based on what your doing, your race.. the objects you intereact with etc. If the players could set it on their own it would allow things like .. players sending their macros to eachother to prevent all the "Set it up like this, its nice to have this button do this" talk, as well as take away this problem here =P

[Edit]

Hmm, or it could be a setting the players could choose. Automatic macros or manual.